Health and safety destroying this industry?

2 good boys you've got their AOM, maybe i bit chatty tellin stories about all about ya!!!!

Good to know Bru, it's all the old school training they get at home.:cool: I will need to tell them to rap up with the stories or they will be working every Sunday till crimbo.:cry:

lol when can i start, i'll work every Sunday till xmas!!!

That's another difference between the young and old, I used to do next to nothing during the week too make sure I got a weekend shift, they think I must hate them every time I ask them for a Saturday. I've given up even asking on old firm weekends.lol

if it wasn't so far away i'd come down and do every weekend for you, but i'll be down in Lochgilphead soon for a football game, red star are in the same league as my team, maybe we could get a beer?

No bother Bru, any time. I used to sponsor Red Star but as you know times are hard. Pm me next time you are down and I'll show you round the sight.:D I used to follow them and the league, but to be honest too much else to do at the weekend, are you still playing and who for?

aye i will do, i help out running Whitehill FP's and sometime pull on the boots when they're short.

Top Bottom