Has the job changed

What wrong with being proud?
You ain't on the spanners no more probley done well for yourself,

Seems like you think everyone else is the problem.

Why are you on the forum? If you've got nothing better to think about.

What wrong with being proud?
You ain't on the spanners no more probley done well for yourself,

Seems like you think everyone else is the problem.

Why are you on the forum? If you've got nothing better to think about.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being proud. I merely stated that surely there are better causes to pursue than trying to change someone's title.

You can call a scaffolder anything you like, but he's still gonna be a scaffolder - it doesn't change anything, that's all I'm saying.

As for my imput on this forum, I have made over 1200 posts to date and the vast majority of them have had more substance than 'welcome mate'.

If you don't agree with my opinions then I respect that, but maybe you should also respect other people's opinions.

There wouldn't be much point in having a forum if everyone just agreed with each other! I also try not to punctuate my arguments by finishing a post with childish nonsense like 'and it's all gone quiet over there......'

Firstly Phil sorry for the childish manner. I thought you could have a bit of banter.

As for substance yeah my post are always short.....

Remember being covered in SGB pink security paint and having tits drawn on me in permenant marker on me YTS in the 80's would probly do time now for affecting human rights

Remember being covered in SGB pink security paint and having tits drawn on me in permenant marker on me YTS in the 80's would probly do time now for affecting human rights
they got me with the old eight foot tube through the arms of the overalls and left me tied between two standards :bigsmile:

if you renewed your life insurance and they told you you were unskilled you need to go back and re check your policy,working at heights has a factor of 75% risk.if you have the wrong policey and you did have an accident you may not be paid out or ie,your misses,scaffolding is one of the most skilled trades in the world and its a trade known for its skill from british scaffolders all over the world we are one of the most sort after trades in the world because of the new health & safety laws.if you have a low factor on your policey you must be spending alot of time on the floor like a base plate

Thanks daddycoolscaff I put a height limit on my life insurance 5 years ago.
I wouldn't mind being a base plate some days!

I could put more material into my posts.

I was talking about my car insurance.
Thanks for the concern have a safe day.

Peace out daddycoolscaff

hello boys scaffolding is not the same the young lads who come in want tickets yesterday where guys like me took years to get the cards the crack is not the same too i remember 1 guy who i wont forget his name was the horse and he came from scotland wot a laugh he was he was some grafter to hope he is still at it if we had more like him scaffolding would be a better place keep turning the spanner boys good luck to all

Top Bottom