Has the forum been hacked or something (weird pop ups)

It’s not a secretary you need for that .All there good for is typing and making tea and if you’re lucky getting the odd seeing too.:D

I should feel that I should be moderating that comment before we get complaints from feminists citing sexual stereotyping. But its Saturday night so will let it go.

I should feel that I should be moderating that comment before we get complaints from feminists citing sexual stereotyping. But its Saturday night so will let it go.

You should be in the pub on a Saturday night, not on here mate, if I had the chance I would be in the boozer now…But then again when your meant to be grafting or telling your secretary what to do your on here as well. Roaming the threads...you will soon need 2 secretaries for all you’re typing the amount of threads you reply too. It must be almost 24.00 were you are .is your secretary on over time + bonus

It has nothing got to do with the forum at all, these are all cookies stored on your computer, cookies store information about recent web sites you have visited, that’s why you are seeing all these advertisements, you will especially see all of these adds if you are torrenting illegal music etc.,

Here is a valid definition of a cookie: A cookie is a piece of text that a web server can store on a user's hard disk, Cookies allow a Web site to store information on a user's machine and later retrieve it. The pieces of information are stored as name-value pairs.
For example, a Web site might generate a unique ID number for each visitor and store the ID number on each user's machine using a cookie file.
If you use Microsoft's Internet Explorer to browse the Web, you can see all of the cookies that are stored on your machine. The most common place for them to reside is in a directory called c: windows-cookies. When you look in that directory on your computer, each file is a text file that contains name-value pairs, and there is one file for each Web site that has placed cookies on your machine.
You can see in the directory that each of these files is a simple, normal text file. You can see which Web site placed the file on your machine by looking at the file name (the information is also stored inside the file). You can open each file by clicking on it and delete it.
Or just disable cookies in your browser, there are various methods depending on the browser you use. But be aware a lot of web sites use cookies for advertising and browsing content. If you disable it you might not be able to view some content as most web sites require cookies to view rich content. You can also enable or disable pop up’s and set your IE security zone to the highest level..

And for the umpteen time. I am not Ian or Steve .
Jonny youre very clerver with computers to now bout virus checkin. i will arsk you if needid

You should be in the pub on a Saturday night, not on here mate, if I had the chance I would be in the boozer now…But then again when your meant to be grafting or telling your secretary what to do your on here as well. Roaming the threads...you will soon need 2 secretaries for all you’re typing the amount of threads you reply too. It must be almost 24.00 were you are .is your secretary on over time + bonus

Its 20-36 obviously. The bar doesnt liven up until 10. I used to frequent the bar most nights but feel in view of my recent promotion to Director of Moderation I feel I owe it to the forum members to spend more time on the forum.
Fear not members I will not let my job interfere with work as Director of Moderation and will continue to be on the forum when I am "meant to be grafting" as you so quaintly put it.

We will all sleep better tonight.

Now we know the director of moderation is on the case.

there are cants that seem to pop up every now and then on the forum
i suppose its a form of hacking

Now we know the director of moderation is on the case.

I thought swifty was the Head honcho,Hswt would not have the time to moderate and reply to all the threads he replies too. His secretary would have eyes like Golem from lord of the rings after all that typing and gorking at screens. No doubt she be having a sleep as he’s away to the boozer (lucky fella)He probably wake the poor woman up when he arrives in half cut to translate his 8x8 drawing so he can try and get it wright for the 5 time tomorrow.

r u dyslexic marra

never been to doc about it or out but struggled with reading (words jumped up and down ) at school and if i were reading a say a book by time i get to 3 pages down the line i still have no idea what the books about i read the words but it dont sink in? spelling as you can see its bad lol, but give me a problem to solve and its solved. give me a figures allday long, but not only this but they way i do things really twists people tashes but for me its the simplest way i can imagine.

just a larl game here show me how you would work out 134 x 6

A fekin calculator marra.:embarrest:

Top Bottom