Gateshead rocket

yes sorry your probably right south tyneside/marine trained = sh1te, too much rive and tear to be good;)

you must have worked there and got chased for being *****/slow/mackem or a lap dancer like the rest of your unwashed brethen.
all s.shields, hebburn and jarrow lads should be on a extra £5 an hour. we invented scaffolding:idea:

It is very easy to criticise other peoples work but it's nice to be nice. Let's play nicely boys.

nothing started yet i think but have sorted something out with tony to take some pic's for them so will post them.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

you not got PM on teessisde ?

Rocket

Nothing yet.

We have a couple of design issues to resolve an then its all hands to the pumps.

Hopefully we'll be out of the windows of the 19th floor in three weeks time.

Not nice Allan - He'll probably be alright. I think Andy Walker is chomping to get on.

Not at all, heights are fine when you're looking up but some get spooked looking down from this sort of height - In my experience, bigger guys more so and I can't say with any degree of certainty that he'll perform at that height hence the 'probably'.

fooking hell titch "degree of certainty" getting all posh and well spoken there . been taking lessons with tatum ? i wasnt talking about the height , i meant hes a useless tw*t which is why your the only company left in the north east thats willing to employ him . i bet half your staff are ready to walk if there being forced to work with him .

******* hell allan dont beat round the bush tell the man how u feel ! lmfao !!!

fooking hell paddy what you doing on here , thought you would of been fixing the car or locked up . he brings every thing on himself constantly slating people to make himself look big , you know that its got to be between him and gordon thompson for the most hated scaffs in the area . got to say i prefer gordon like hahaha

fooking hell paddy what you doing on here , thought you would of been fixing the car or locked up . he brings every thing on himself constantly slating people to make himself look big , you know that its got to be between him and gordon thompson for the most hated scaffs in the area . got to say i prefer gordon like hahaha

PMFSL:laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Not nice Allan - He'll probably be alright. I think Andy Walker is chomping to get on.

GOD help you's :eek:

gordon's alright'ish ! just thought he was top dog ! he was only runing a job the power and the love of cock took over the knowlage he has .

Top Bottom