Gateshead rocket

What you paying tony ?
if telling the grand-bairns about it the money has to be good so you can take them on holiday off it LOL

Rate

It'll be price for a complete ring. The details are yet to be finalised - watch this space.

We're nearly ready to start coming out of the windows at the Rocket

The details are yet to be finalised

SO YER TOOK THE JOB ON AND YER DONN,T KNOW WHAT YER PAYING BUT YER NEARLY COMMING OUT OF THE WINDOWS

YER HAVING A LAUGH

The design has been modified, the transfer of materials has changed so if you think this won't effect the rate then it's not me that's avin a larf.

Gary will be - when we get the back propping info we can make a start with the hoist then its all hands to the pumps,

I keep going past this wondering when the scaffolding was going to start. Will be good to see, and interesting to see if you've come up with any different ideas to when we priced it.

all the best scaffs in south tyneside were trained by marine, correct me if im wrong

Hope your using the same scaffs that erected the Kings Head Hotel in Darlington because 5 years down the line they must have got to grips with the basic skills in our industry. You know like using a level. Sorry did i say scaffs i ment to say CHANCERS lol

I didnt think there were any Scaffolders in the North-East of England?

Ive only met labourers. :toung:

I didnt think there were any Scaffolders in the North-East of England?

Ive only met labourers. :toung:

i am from the north east and can assure you i am the best scaffolder that has ever lived, the rest of the north east coming in a close second, i normaly have 7 cockney advanced scaffolders and a crane to feed me with gear, the only good thing to come out of london is an empty german bomber

JASON..plenty of good scaffs in the north east..but weve all moved lol
;)

All the good scaffs are dead.

And I'm not feeling so good myself.:noworry:

you southern muppets needed the northeners to build your wembley stadium , the arch was done mainly by northern scaffs , you just stick to ya basic independents down there boys, we will do the good stuff. :D

Top Bottom