Fitting a beam direct to a wall?

Quakers are for poofs. What is it with you soft southerners?

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Next you will be wanting sugar on it and a wee fruit jue.:laugh:

What Porridge Do You Big Daft Ginger Sweaty Socks Eat Like, Bet You So Tough You Dont Even Wait Till Its Been Harvested :laugh:

On A Quick Note Did You Know Its Easier To Buy A St George Kilt £499-00 Than It Is To Actually Buy A St George Top Hat n Tails Outfit

Patriotism I Tell Ya Bonnie Lad Is Like Common Sense It ina Sa Common These Dayz :laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Quakers are for poofs. What is it with you soft southerners?

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Next you will be wanting sugar on it and a wee fruit jue.:laugh:

Aye you Be Meaning That Alpen Porridge Oats There I Suppose with Them BlueBerries On It :nuts:

Agreed, the worlds gone mad. A bit like the oats question, the real jocks don't have a brand, it's just oats. Just the softies that need to get all their food from a brightly coloured box that buy that guff.

Why did you want a St George top hat n tails?

Something To Wear While Out Watching The Football Obviously , You Jocks Do Realise Footy Is On At Moment Dont Ya, European Championships Ring Any Bells though it probably doesnt :nuts:

haha, too busy munching porridge washed down with Irn Bru running over the glens with ma kilt round ma ears frightening the deer roamin in the gloamin and heather comin ott ma ears. :cool:

National dish if you top it off with a slice of Stornoway black pudding.

Dasftscaff will have you for that one.:laugh:

Could Someone PM me a part of a M/S that has the b/p being fixed to the wall using M12 Fixings?. Its for a designed loading Area that is partly Erected with b/p and ladder beams fixed onto Small vertical ladder beams fixed onto tubes Running via the band and plate (if that makes sense)
Cheers.
Max.

I think so Max but if it's designed can you not just put the usual as per drawing supplied also stating the tie load and test results?

The one in the picture Phill is 2kn, the designer reckoned that was the least of our problems and looking at it I think he may have been right.:embarrest:

Always amazes me just how much them wall plates or B/P bolted on a wall can hold , you pop along to sign the scafftag and they have 2 tonne of rubbish stacked on the top lift
and 3 tonne of ply on the first lift :eek:

I have the pictures to prove it, and the stacked material on the fragile lower roof, this muddy the waters trick works both ways you know.:cool:

Top Bottom