Favourite scaffolding job

What a touch happyhugenoet. Heaven springs to mind my man

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Best job I ever had was on the new Wetherspoons at Monument station, East London,it was only a numbers game,spent 3 months on the roof in summer with 2 great lads doing absolute nothing,the 2 lads used to have their weed and I would have 4 cans of beer,will never get a job like that again.

I was between contracts at the time and it fell between signing days
heaven indeed

Personally I love the jobs you get that you think how the fuk am I going to do that, maybe tired or hungover but basically not into it at all, then once you start twirling things just fall into place , the stars align and by the end of the day you stand back and think I built that, hard graft but so satisfying and rewarding, thats the essence of it for me nothing like knowing most other blokes wouldnt be able to combine the knowledge strength pressure balls together.....its those rare days it becomes a sixth sense and thats why I love it :D

I get them days quiet often joe....its called telling some fecker else to erect the job the way i want it doing....self satisfaction in the fact i havnt had to lift a finger and i still get the same money....

Sounds arrogant as fuk that lad, in all my travels and different levels at this game ive never had more satisfaction than being one of the blokes, working together to achieve a goal, im not the point my finger type, but each to his own

Just a bit of sarcasim joe....
I cant stand and point mate im a grafter like you, always have been and always will be. I wouldnt expect someone else to do something i wouldnt do myself.

Give me a base out with no mud and no sh!t left lying around in heaps in my way, leave a bed of kit nearby then feck off and leave me alone, that's my ideal job. Shorts on, music playing and throwing insults at brickies.

I had a job like that yesterday mate it was great no site agent harness left in the van just boots an hard hat moved loads free to do ya job it was great

Soon c Denny poos

Back to the thread gantry I love doing them a gang of ya on the street in the sun watching the girls go by ( I do I ) lol

Top Bottom