F**k f**k f**k

99% of forum readers recon this thread is a joke!!!!! so why are exsperienced scaffolders doing there part 1 money money money money and it ante abba its one of the many trainning centres that can claim the 980 to a grand through goverment money easy simples!!!!!!!!!

Only way you can fail a part one is the multi choice questions on the last day, which are set at a low % pass, I'm convinced it's a wind up though I agree having to use metres is a damn pain, another reason to tell the EU to stick it :mad:

I saw a f*cking TERRIBLE "scaff" walk away with a part one despite repeatedly putting up leaning towers and leaving fittings undone, because he passed the all important multiple choice questionnaire at the end.

straight A's and 1 B on practical and 98% on test paper. woohoo
1 question wrong BSEN128111 and TG20.08 are

A, guidance
B, legislation
C, recommendation
D, cant remember

********, i put legislation instead of recommendation.

Thanks for everyones concern, just having a bit of fun yesterday.:bigsmile:

straight A's and 1 B on practical and 98% on test paper. woohoo
1 question wrong BSEN128111 and TG20.08 are

A, guidance
B, legislation
C, recommendation
D, cant remember

********, i put legislation instead of recommendation.

Thanks for everyones concern, just having a bit of fun yesterday.:bigsmile:

animal good play you no where weve come from lol!!! its amazeing how many that we used to work with with shinning new overalls can look the part but are fooking sh!t lmao!!!!

Naughty, naughty, Animal!! You certainly did a good job of stirring it up a bit... to be honest, I was quite concerned, so well relieved you were just funning us!!

Well done on both counts!

Don't see the point of this thread ... who really cares .lol

what aload of shyte, just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this silly thread

I was doing those leantoo's 20 years ago for a firm in Maidstone. Ideal for plastic work

i think id say guidance and reccomendation mean the same thing, i enjoyed that, good read, for a minute or so i was like, nah , he couldn't could he ,

Whats this thread doing back up here,

Nobody believed he could have failed, :love:

Animal just being Animal fair play mate :D shows what a diverse bunch we are all the same

Mark Walker.........Quality read !! Well done animal !! psml

Euroscaff...........what aload of shyte, just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this silly thread

I had the luxury of having regs and laws rammed down my throat with working in the industrial sector, as for scaffolding i learnt of a lot of the old ones, if this course had not been funded, i could not have afforded to pay for for it myself, to many young scaffs have the use of computers and can piss the theory, but cant base a job out, but in 2 years they are waving there gold card at you, in the pub tonite and couple of scaffs for Alltasks, were so shocked that i was a trainee, you cant beat the system, but it should be better, have assessors come and watch you on site, and then like the touch screen, do your theory, on bay sizes, min and max overhang on boards, TG20.08, SG4.10, etc etc, the works. you have guys 40 + going to school when theres no need.

The only way you can beat the CISRS sytem Animal???..............Is the Porfolio(Blagged mine got a mates logo I was'nt even Scaffing but wanted Advanced card did have 17 years ex tho)
cos they dont give a Flying Fu*K about the candidate once they have got your cash from the part 1/2/3 Course & assessments, the last hurdle after paying for your assessment is the CISRS Application form and a PO for £26.50 for your card Chicken feed if you dont complete your assessment the powers to be wont help you or give any proper advice because you have already fed the CISRS / NA*C cash cow....another rant. PTG

keep graftin lad ,plenty of opertunities in the big city what ever your ticket and before you know it you will have to many tickets to fit in your wallet ,patience rkid.

I had the luxury of having regs and laws rammed down my throat with working in the industrial sector, as for scaffolding i learnt of a lot of the old ones, if this course had not been funded, i could not have afforded to pay for for it myself, to many young scaffs have the use of computers and can piss the theory, but cant base a job out, but in 2 years they are waving there gold card at you, in the pub tonite and couple of scaffs for Alltasks, were so shocked that i was a trainee, you cant beat the system, but it should be better, have assessors come and watch you on site, and then like the touch screen, do your theory, on bay sizes, min and max overhang on boards, TG20.08, SG4.10, etc etc, the works. you have guys 40 + going to school when theres no need.

if you drunk a few less stellas you could of payed for it 100 times over lol!!! on a serious note lets not forget the way my self and you and all the other ecitb scaffolders have been shafted blokes of late 40s and fiftys doing there part 1s waste of time but hee hoo thats the way this country works unless your a lazy barsdard that dosent want to work you get every benefit going and when they want to save money they waste a grand a time and put exsperience scaffolders with a valid ticket for 2 decades that have payed there taxes and national insurance on a trainee course not a part 2 but a trainee. some trainning centre slipped up the other day and said theve had loads of ecitb scaffolders come through there door for the free trainning thought you said there wernte many ecitb scaffolders left glad somebody made a good killing on the ecitb scaffolders back!!! coz whats comeing through is as sh!t as the step

Top Bottom