F**k f**k f**k

Animal couldn't have failed.
I have seen lads pass their part 1 who genuinely couldn't stand an 8ft tube up

Thats my point i know what an 8ft is, just not a 2.4mtr is.:blink::push:

Thats my point i know what an 8ft is, just not a 2.4mtr is.:blink::push:

only metric I use is 6.3m for a 21... if you carry on, you can get an imperial tape measure that has metric on the reverse mate,

A part 1 card is all about starting to scaffold they show you the jobs then you go out and practice what they showed you then you should know them when doing a part 2 . How can you fail thats like failing to get a provisional driving license.

only metric I use is 6.3m for a 21... if you carry on, you can get an imperial tape measure that has metric on the reverse mate,

I should do the maths again, it's actually 6.4m....

A part 1 card is all about starting to scaffold they show you the jobs then you go out and practice what they showed you then you should know them when doing a part 2 . How can you fail thats like failing to get a provisional driving license.

Ok im **** dont rub it in, thought i knew all that was my downfall, f**k me you only need 2 trannies under a thirteen foot board, you put the handrail on when you are up on the boards, whats this intermediate handrail on a dummy lift, no c**t is working on it, so why do i have to put a handrail on it, f**cking idiots.

Ok im **** dont rub it in, thought i knew all that was my downfall, f**k me you only need 2 trannies under a thirteen foot board, you put the handrail on when you are up on the boards, whats this intermediate handrail on a dummy lift, no c**t is working on it, so why do i have to put a handrail on it, f**cking idiots.

Fair play mate,your bonkers you will have your advanced in no time.

How much does a longun weigh. 63lbs old money, 28.something kgs, and on my course, south london scaff tells me f**k what are those weights because it weighs 4 stone. i think i can relate to that more. and he passed.:mad:

Fu ck em T mate get on a small street firm and throw up dem south London leaners

and when you are asked to measure something in Meters just look at the tape one side Meters one side feet , and any way there long uns , braces, and trannies good luck mate and if you see me throwing up leaners in south London give us a wave :)

Surely the training centre should have helped you out with the conversions etc, and I thought Part 1 you were there just to learn how to erect jobs to CISRS standards, you don't even do an assesment do ya ?

Alrite super....3mtrs = 10' ...300ml = 1ft ??? havnt used feetn inches in yonks!probly got it wrong ,so will eat humble pie.

Top Bottom