F**k f**k f**k

good winde up--come on to feck you just have to look at the animals photo and you know no cants going to fail him.if you asked a blind man to draw a scaffolder and t is it.;)

Is this a wind up???
Animal... Its nearly impossible to fail your Part 1 mate and you've been doing this game about 20 years.

Your winding us up aint you? :unsure:

If animal failed because he didn't know metric measurements I think some of you would fail, don't you Cala and Frederik......:laugh: :D

If animal failed because he didn't know metric measurements I think some of you would fail, don't you Cala and Frederik......:laugh: :D

Shut it you nobhead... get back to bed , your boyfriends getting cold

lol.I understand metric Tac,feet n inches is the problem.:unsure: I always laugh when I hear a chippie say,eg. I need a 3mtr length of 4x2

your nose will go if you keep liein lmfao ps leave the stella alone lol!!

Spot on general manager..... that's the way I no it...

Divide that by 3.281 then let see which girl you get.......

3.66 inch Tac and they were queueing round the block, its not the size mate its how good you can use it, same as a scaffold spanner i suppose LOL

hard as sheffield steel amigo:D

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

and lasts just as long

Top Bottom