F**k f**k f**k

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
Just to let you all know im logging off and leaving the forum, with shame, after starting the thread about the ECITB ticket, the guys that dont know me, i have been on my Part 1, the last 2 weeks, and with deep embarrassment, i have failed, so it is with deepest regrets that i now leave, the brotherhood, and seek a different trade, i have put my name down at KFC and TESCOs, so if your ever in the area, i will give you discount. Onwards and Upwards lads, but not for me, just do you want large or regular fries with that.:wacko::wacko:

Dont think the Instructor liked me, it was at Simians place in Beckton, said my knowledge was ***** and my scaffolding was shocking, reckon i must of blagged it for years, gave me a form to fill out for a labourers card.:sad2:

Dont want to talk about it anymore, to upsetting, fight the good fight without me, take the SCCR to the nxt stage, and stay safe, im off to stack shelves.:sad2:

don't take the piss mate, i thought ya couldn't fail it,(proved me wrong eh) as it a basic card it all about learning, sure u don't need taught how to scaffold tho wiv ya experiense ya got!!

got to be a wind up how a so called experienced scaff can fail there part 1 lol

mtrs and mm's not feet and inches, all got so confusing, learnt one thing thou off the street boys, how to put up a South East London leaner, how cool is that, totally illegal, but they can do 5 of them a day on a front of the houses. hats off to the boys, 9 of us on course, not one an ********.

Here is a question for all the old school lads out there, I did all my scaffold qualifications back in 84, if I had to do all the paper work now what the younger lads do now I think I may fail. I say bring back practical City & Guilds not NVQ sh*t (not very qualified).

Yeah lads see where ya coming from about people not failing but there is three important question you all must answer correctly and im afraid T Animal must of answered them wrong and they very important questions.

1) Name:_____
2) Address: _______
3) Tel Number: ______

Even the Most Bent instructer cannot help but raise eyebrows at that and hand the brown envelope back to ya hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahah :laugh::nuts:

You be alright at McDonalds Animal, you get a name tag ;)

Why not just do the jobs the way they wanted them doing ? if it means failing, if this is a wind up ?? don't see the funny side :blink:

Animal couldn't have failed.
I have seen lads pass their part 1 who genuinely couldn't stand an 8ft tube up

thumbs up to the instructor for having some balls...

Yeah lads see where ya coming from about people not failing but there is three important question you all must answer correctly and im afraid T Animal must of answered them wrong and they very important questions.

1) Name:_____
2) Address: _______
3) Tel Number: ______

Even the Most Bent instructer cannot help but raise eyebrows at that and hand the brown envelope back to ya hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahah :laugh::nuts:
:eek:
You be alright at McDonalds Animal, you get a name tag ;)

And Gold Stars if i dont **** that up as well

Top Bottom