Expiry date of a competent scaff

Lmfao. Made my million already street boy and I'm only just 48. Lol..

Well done Cassie. The first million is the hardest to make.
Strange you are still banging claw hammers on clamps and bits of Layher though in sub-zero temperatures. Most of my millionaire pals prefer drinking cocktails by the pool on tropical islands.
You must be one of those "eccentric millionaires."

Well done Cassie. The first million is the hardest to make.
Strange you are still banging claw hammers on clamps and bits of Layher though in sub-zero temperatures. Most of my millionaire pals prefer drinking cocktails by the pool on tropical islands.
You must be one of those "eccentric millionaires."

Yeah but he's only 48 he's got years ahead of him,theres plenty of time to sip cocktails with bikini clad girls sat on your lap.
I bet Cassie hasn't even peaked yet

Last edited:
Yeah but he's only 48 he's got years ahead of him,theres plenty of time to sip cocktails with bikini clad girls sat on your lap.

Of course the definition of a millionaire is really " a person whose assets are worth over a million pounds or dollars.
It would be reasonable to expect a man aged 48 to have "earned" over a million pounds from scaffolding.
For example and I hope I get the maths right before Daroscaff jumps all over me!!:mad:
32 years work X 52 weeks x GBP 700 = GBP 1,164,800 so in excess of a million. Obviously this is based on a man working every week and earning a gross salary of GBp 700 per week which is quite achievable.
However this doesn't take into account tax, food,beer,digs etc so the mans assets wouldn't be over a million pounds.You can't include property if it is mortaged as technically it is the lenders.

There will indeed be some members on the forum who are genuine millionaires probably aom with his castle in Scotland and phil181 with his cottages in the Cotswolds and elsewhere.

Maybe someone could start a legitimate "forum member millionaire association' thread.

I can't complain over the years I've always worked ,but I won't be joining the "forum member millionaire association" anytime soon ha ha.

You probably are already in it Nick. The Welsh don't spend much do they?;)

I've made some bad investment decisions ,loose women ,fast cars ,booze ,holidays as for the rest ,well I just wasted it !

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

You probably are already in it Nick. The Welsh don't spend much do they?;)

Your telling me they don't spend much ,if they drop a pound coin it hits them on the back of the head.I know a few guys who are millionaires or close to it and they are not flash ,you would never know.

Last edited:

You are wrong mate. As someone who has sipped cocktails with bikini clad girls on my lap I strongly advise all forum members not to waste time and do it as soon as possible.

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

I've made some bad investment decisions ,loose women ,fast cars ,booze ,holidays as for the rest ,well I just wasted it !

You any good at football like George?

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Your telling me they don't spend much ,if they drop a pound coin it hits them on the back of the head.I know a few guys who are millionaires or close to it and they are not flash ,you would never know.

I saw a welsh lad knocking back pints so fast I asked him why he drank so fast. "Oh thats easy that is boyo I had one knocked over once."

How old do u reckon u can scaffold until doing street work . I.e real work not power station & rig work which any useless tw@t can do but real deal work. I'll though in 45! Is scaffolding a young mans game?

It could be considered a young mans game.

Im only 31, but feel about 65!, lol.
Id hate to think how much ill actually ache, when im 65 too.

An old boy told me once: "let your brain do the graft, so your body dont have to" Sound advice. :)

It could be considered a young mans game.

Im only 31, but feel about 65!, lol.
Id hate to think how much ill actually ache, when im 65 too.

An old boy told me once: "let your brain do the graft, so your body dont have to" Sound advice. :)

Only 31! My ar$e

Nah jay just an old head on young shoulders lololo either that or you just had a hard paperround as a kid

Top Bottom