Expiry date of a competent scaff

You had your chance but seemed to think the road to Chorley was paved with gold.:(

Hope you have got used to the roundabouts now marra and all is still going well.

you had your chance but seemed to think the road to chorley was paved with gold.:(

hope you have got used to the roundabouts now marra and all is still going well.

lol just about, just go right you'll end up were you need to go. Its the abundance of fast food i crnt kick lol phone, knock ,eat lol. Works in the pipe line been knocked back twice on date but theve paid for me to do me water treatment course just waiting for the start now. And getting heed round this portfolio its just repetative as fek, on the other hand got a bit of free time been smashing balls down the range by good i hit them out the range but could i fek hit them stright

Was wondering why the "expiry date of a qualified scaff"
Is that different to a competent scaff?:rolleyes:

Was wondering why the "expiry date of a qualified scaff"
Is that different to a competent scaff?:rolleyes:

I said competent scaff because u can get your part 2 card within 6 months of scaffolding so that says it all about cards these days.

No u can't. Your not well informed pal. Ask a oil worker scaff..their a bit brighter hey..lol

No u can't. Your not well informed pal. Ask a oil worker scaff..their a bit brighter hey..lol

Ill inform u m8 seeing its u that needs informing. Part1 no experience needed just say u have 6 months labouring experience, 6 months after u pass u can go do ur part 2. There u go Einstein

Your right Woodsie, and there in lies the problem for me.

Your right Woodsie, and there in lies the problem for me.

There's going to be a lot ad scaffolds falling over in the not too distant future. Takes a year to learn to labour properly never mind scaffold but they're fast tracking courses to make a quicker turn over. Cards have to be earned the right way not just bought.

Ill inform u m8 seeing its u that needs informing. Part1 no experience needed just say u have 6 months labouring experience, 6 months after u pass u can go do ur part 2. There u go Einstein

Part one two week. Come back six months later do part two another two week course. Come back six months later and do one day assement... And u reckon that's within six months... Lol.. You,do be lost in a refinery or power station bud....;)

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

ort marra pm a member called ors scaffolding he was equiring about scaff belts was lokoing for some

Stopped trying to help out with belts mate, too expensive for people in the UK, going by the ******** people poted. Thanks anyway, if he wants one I can sort him out. Thanks for that mate,haven't heard Owt yet tho

There's going to be a lot ad scaffolds falling over in the not too distant future. Takes a year to learn to labour properly never mind scaffold but they're fast tracking courses to make a quicker turn over. Cards have to be earned the right way not just bought.

I agree, but lads are trying to improve their employment chances, can't blame them. I may be wrong but the employers have got to be part of that solution.

Part one two week. Come back six months later do part two another two week course. Come back six months later and do one day assement... And u reckon that's within six months... Lol.. You,do be lost in a refinery or power station bud....;)

I've worked on both refinery & power station bud that's how I know it's a piece of ****. Maybe you'd be lost on street work bud. Bit to much hard work maybe. By the way bud they do the portfolio before they go back to the part 2 course now. 6 months or 1 year it's still to short a time to be part 2 unless u work on a power station where u can get away without working lol

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I agree, but lads are trying to improve their employment chances, can't blame them. I may be wrong but the employers have got to be part of that solution.

Either that or employers will start asking more about experience rather than cards coz cards won't hold much substance

I've worked on both refinery & power station bud that's how I know it's a piece of ****. Maybe you'd be lost on street work bud. Bit to much hard work maybe. By the way bud they do the portfolio before they go back to the part 2 course now. 6 months or 1 year it's still to short a time to be part 2 unless u work on a power station where u can get away without working lol

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Either that or employers will start asking more about experience rather than cards coz cards won't hold much substance

Gotta love u bubs...now its 12 months is it.. Do u realize u just doubled ur original statement... So what u doing earning streetll money if u worked on stations..lol. I prefer this kind of work as it doesn't hurt my brain. But each to their own bubs.... U. Keep grafting,I,ll keep earning..lol

Gotta love u bubs...now its 12 months is it.. Do u realize u just doubled ur original statement... So what u doing earning streetll money if u worked on stations..lol. I prefer this kind of work as it doesn't hurt my brain. But each to their own bubs.... U. Keep grafting,I,ll keep earning..lol
Each to their own I'd rather be busy than sit around a scaffolders grave yard. As for money well I'm doing ok but u won't be familiar with price work I suppose.

You won't

Probably not mate... U might be confusing me with someone who gives a **** tho...lol.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Each to their own I'd rather be busy than sit around a scaffolders grave yard. As for money well I'm doing ok but u won't be familiar with price work I suppose.

Been scaffolding 32 years bubs.... Done st time a plenty, just moved up the ladder....

32 years that'll explain why ur at where u are then thanks for proving my point that scaffolding is a young mans game old timer. By the way you'll never make any real money working for others. There's a free tip for u there m8

32 years that'll explain why ur at where u are then thanks for proving my point that scaffolding is a young mans game old timer. By the way you'll never make any real money working for others. There's a free tip for u there m8

Lmfao. Made my million already street boy and I'm only just 48. Lol..

Top Bottom