everyboadys a scaffolder

zeus

Reaction score
On this job in ayrshire the now nay ***** got a card jobs full of troot tickeling grouse beating ayrshire wallepers

haha, brilliant. I have one of the Ayrshire division working with me at the moment, I might use that one.:laugh:

Is that the inter job?

All kidding aside, I reckon it may not have touched our English cousins yet but all I can see up here is a continual watering down of our trade with these 2 day muppets flinging up system all over the shop.

Eye aom its the inter job bud the tag mans got no card but hes a taxi driver so that makes it ok for him to tag our jobs he aint got a clue about scaffolding but he can get u home if your drunk wot a job :D

FFS that is grim. Another one of my many gripes though as he must have the 2 day inspectors ticket if he is signing the tag on that job. My opinion on these guys is they are fine for telling you to fit internal double rails and toe boards but have no clue about structural issues or even tie testing and the serious faults are missed. To my mind these inspection tickets should be binned or be for advanced scaffs only, also the 2 day muppet scheme for building system should definitely be doomed to room 101.;)

He said hes good with kwick stage but can do the pole and clip stuff so how can this donkey tag our tubeing jobs its a total farce hes the tag man store man supervisor hay thats ok cause hes the local taxi driver

Surely to feck he must be pulling your leg, he must have some sort of certificate for a job like that, SURELY.:wondering:

dinnie gie us that, if yer fae deeside you will ken jockanese when you hear it.;)

The job being talked about here is interserve's the creators of the 2 day muppet scheme , yet none of their scaffs have the 2 day muppet card , so none of their scaffs is trained to use the 2 day muppet scaffolding , Thanks AOM , i shall now refer to this card as the 2 day muppet card , it has a nice ring to it.

also: one of their scaffs just failed the cscs health and safety test , you couldnt make it up

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

also another part of being one of their tagmen is that you must have been nowhere near a cisrs card

Never worked for them so I have no idea how they operate but how are they the creators of this 2 day thing? The big boy's are the first to complain about small one man bands driving down price on smaller jobs but the 2 day muppet scheme will be the biggest single reason of driving down the price since system was invented.

It takes me around 3 years of hard work and a fair bit of investment of time, effort and of course cash to turn a newbie in to a scaff I can send to a site and then write an invoice for his activities on that site yet these fekin builders round here are now doing it in 2 fekin day's. I'm no Einstein but even I know that will end in tears.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Oh, and a tag man with no qualification is actually worse than these 2 day inspectors and covers no one.

he kin inspect ma bawz the fuckin clown lol a got crabs aff hiz maw lol x
:laugh:

shell carrington

takes me back to the 70's when the steward got all his mates on out of the pub taxi drivers window cleaners and painters and decorators

takes me back to the 70's when the steward got all his mates on out of the pub taxi drivers window cleaners and painters and decorators
Ffs I remember that one as well. A lot of the chancers were from the Hulme area of Manchester and all these taxi drivers and hod carriers were all on top whack
The CEU union card had a lot of clout in them days.

O well back the morra for another fun week at the job were tag men r taxi drivers chargehands r trainees whot a fekin place only in the shire banjo playin troot tickleing grouse beating uncle daddy walapers keep yous up to date on progress EVERYBOADYS A SCAFFOLDER:p

I wish I could have got closer to the Kilmarnock fans on Saturday at the game, I was desperate to hit them with that wee chant.:D

Every Man and his feckin Dog eh :amazed:---what the feck next, Iv just about heard and seen it all now---well thats the feckin Ba burst now---feckin taxi drives signing off Structures---thank feck I worked in the Golden Years of Scaffolding---Our Industry is fast becoming a laughing stock---WTF :nuts:

It would seem so Gary, especially galling coming at a time when we diddy firms like mine are under so much pressure to invest in training. Sometimes I think it's only the diddy firms that even try and do things right.

Top Bottom