Disgrace

These things are easy to check as most companies do card checks with cisrs.

we cant check if we dont know his name

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

well i gents i am going to do a bit of digging and i am going to see if i can find out who this DISGRACE is, if i do find out i will name and shame

At least my centre manager has had his advanced since 1987.

hope your looking after animal whos doing hes part1 with hes ecitb after 16 years lol!!

cant say he will kill me!!! but must say hes been told to stop answering questions and give someone else a chance lmfao!!!!!!!!!

cant say he will kill me!!! but must say hes been told to stop answering questions and give someone else a chance lmfao!!!!!!!!!

good job he's not at another centre, he'd probably be taking the class from what we've heard.

go animal go.
ps you better get 100%

I emailed him a digs list about three months ago, I did not realise it had come round so quick. I may pop in next week and see them in action

you can meet hes mate as well whos 56 years of age i take it thats ian coz simon dont take a interest only at the month figures lol!!!!!!!

good job he's not at another centre, he'd probably be taking the class from what we've heard.

go animal go.
ps you better get 100%

One thing is for certain he won't be handrailing the office block roof and his instructor has years of advanced experience. I hope he gets 100% but I hope he comes on here and says something positive more. Haha

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

you can meet hes mate as well whos 56 years of age i take it thats ian coz simon dont take a interest only at the month figures lol!!!!!!!

At least Hertel are training them 56 is older than the instructor and this is ian

trainning them!!!!!! ian i have no problem with the trainning but come on theres some how need it and some that dont this is why i think you and many others should or could of stepped in animals happy hes being payed and learning again and again again he hasent lost anything the same as the 10 ecitb lads that ive worked with on capes for the last 9 years on and off as long as everybody dosent loose out so it should be but come on!!!! what a waste of tax payers and peoples time lol!! if you cant beat it join it no wonder englands going down the potty!!!

Last edited:
Good to hear that Animal is on a course. Shame to lose good workman if they can't do this "essential" training. Give him our best regards, please!

name the bloke... whats point in posting it here if not....

name the bloke... whats point in posting it here if not....

Because Admin has already stated in other threads that it would be libel without firm evidence ,that means the thread would get deleted. But this way at least its out in the public eye that it has more than likely happened.

ive seen this happen 1st hand by an instructor in ireland that was also working for a major scaffolding firm on the side..needless to say they all passed without doin any practical turned up late every day and got the answers to their written assessment..a f**kin joke.should have their cards taken back..:mad::mad::mad:

Because Admin has already stated in other threads that it would be libel without firm evidence ,that means the thread would get deleted. But this way at least its out in the public eye that it has more than likely happened.

Why dont we just name the well respected health and safety consultant then as we may be able to question his qualifications.

Why dont we just name the well respected health and safety consultant then as we may be able to question his qualifications.

Oh he's well qualified and I believe that you know him , but as he isn't a member of the forum I think that would be unfair.

years a go i did my part 2 at Mowlems in Liverpool and one of the lucky ones who managed to retain his certificate and get his card by the way. The centre manager was not a scaffolder by trade but years later i saw him teaching an advanced course at a different centre. I think he is retired now but the training has come a long way in the last 5 years from what it was when i did mine.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Oh he's well qualified and I believe that you know him , but as he isn't a member of the forum I think that would be unfair.

I know who you mean now, a complete drama queen who is not a scaffolder, does not hold a card but tells everyone he is. He must have told you he his title is well respected because wherever i go he his hated for talking utter bollex on every site.

years a go i did my part 2 at Mowlems in Liverpool and one of the lucky ones who managed to retain his certificate and get his card by the way. The centre manager was not a scaffolder by trade but years later i saw him teaching an advanced course at a different centre. I think he is retired now but the training has come a long way in the last 5 years from what it was when i did mine.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I know who you mean now, a complete drama queen who is not a scaffolder, does not hold a card but tells everyone he is. He must have told you he his title is well respected because wherever i go he his hated for talking utter bollex on every site.

Training has come a long way , theres still a big question mark over the pass/fail rates though

Top Bottom