Disgrace

This doesn't surprise me, one bit tbh, Ian mate...
One rule for one, another for everyone else.

Im sure that if you greased the right palms, or was a big enough 'friend of a friend', then you would be able to get any ticket you wanted.
Money rules the roost.

Not what you know its who you no,its all ********

I know of a certain labourer at a certain place who doesn't own a spanner, has never done a course but is in possession of a part 2 card & fkuking gets paid the rate!!
Wouldn't be so bad but he is 1 proper bone idle Tw*t!

I headr today on the grape vine that a certain training centre manager as managed to get a CISRS gold card even though he's never turned a spanner in his life. Not gonna mention names but they know who they are

This is interesting

Absolute 8ollocks if true...makes the ecitb ticket look valid if its who you know...and look what 5hite that churned up on this forum regards swapping,or consessions for tickets..

If people cannot name names it could be a wind up

i have recently worked for a bloke who works for a major firm who spent his entire part 2 course talking and c;leaning out the drains coz he knew the trainer.its just as bent as our government.i can sleep at night knowing i earnt that card....

I headr today on the grape vine that a certain training centre manager as managed to get a CISRS gold card even though he's never turned a spanner in his life. Not gonna mention names but they know who they are

Can the training centre be named

Heard this from someone who actually knows the person in question, whether its true or not who knows. Obviously can't mention any names etc etc.

why not? PM me and i will name the dirty b@stard and his company, this game takes enough sh1t without being trained by arrseholes,
who does he think he is, if HE thinks he can train men to erect scaffold without turning a spanner, the training most of them get now is SH1T (not blaming centres) its the "curriculum" they have to follow, or so i am led to believe.

name and shame

all the training centres are corrupt as fook . how many portfolios have been done properly , how many people have done a full 2 day assessment . i spent 2 days of my advanced handralling netas office block roof . how many scaffs in the north east worked on the streets for 2 weeks instead of doing the course , haha .id rather of done the 2 weeks working off the back of the wagon like .

These things are easy to check as most companies do card checks with cisrs.

Top Bottom