CSCS Labourer changes

it will stop when everyone says,enough is enough,and no one does these courses,every site would stop,as no labourers aloud without a feckin ticket.they would have to rethink it.but us being british,wont stick it out.and will pay for the privalige to go to work.

it will stop when everyone says,enough is enough,and no one does these courses,every site would stop,as no labourers aloud without a feckin ticket.they would have to rethink it.but us being british,wont stick it out.and will pay for the privalige to go to work.

Dont we do that anyway...or is it just me:nuts:

Can someone point me in the direction of getting my......getting out of bed and having a shiit card pls..
I also need one for ......getting bent over and shafted..lol

Thanks for that one,that's another to add to my list(see my post on this subject)The money spinning potential for these courses is masive,any one else got any ideas?So far I have got; WHEELBARROW TRAINING.PUTTING GLOVES ON.THIS COULD aPLY TO BOOTS,HARD HATS ECT.WALKING ON TWO FEET.GETTING OUT OFF BED AND HAVING A SHIIT/PIZZ.Might even try for Lord Sugars business partner.

Thanks for that one,that's another to add to my list(see my post on this subject)The money spinning potential for these courses is masive,any one else got any ideas?So far I have got; WHEELBARROW TRAINING.PUTTING GLOVES ON.THIS COULD aPLY TO BOOTS,HARD HATS ECT.WALKING ON TWO FEET.GETTING OUT OFF BED AND HAVING A SHIIT/PIZZ.Might even try for Lord Sugars business partner.

How bout getting out the lorry without a harness on,The step is quite high you no.
******* stick up for yourself s you load of pansies.

Top Bottom