check fittings

Smash it up , get paid , and get in the boozer ;)

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiME4P6ANo0"]Aberdeen Steak House/Shirley Opera House - YouTube[/ame]

i suppose a make up that weve all used for years to measure board and bay sizes is really a aberdeen just got to push it right under the ledger to be called a aberdeen lmfao!!! wished we had all done this 30 years ago!!! and had a paten or copy right cisrs would be paying us instead of us paying them lol!!!

Last edited:
Young scaffs in 30 years time will have the same views as us.another group will come in and say all your tickets have changed,you need to redo the courses.

Young scaffs in 30 years time will have the same views as us.another group will come in and say all your tickets have changed,you need to redo the courses.

make you right frederik but theres to much money involved in the current scheme!!! and these people know it!!!!! yeap it will happen thou!!

More members for the sccr could change that.

But back to checks,I forgot what I was going to ask.

Something about hangers and the strain on fittings holding the weight
of scaffold and work being carried out.......lol Ill think about it after a rumncoke

you need a drink to come on here somedays lmfao!!! as for the sccr ragscaff doing a great job but numbers are the answer!! to many lads come on here moaning but wont get in there pockets for 10 pound to join for the year!!! your be lucky if that covers the stamps or ink but most quite happy to spunk 20 pound on a round of drinks

Scaffold fittings work on a basis of friction. The surface area of the double in contact with the tube multiplied by the force (the double beimg tightend to the correct torque) is what dictates the slip load. So if you add a check double ( applied in a cruciform or not) you effectively increase the friction applied and increase the force required to make it slip.
I think.

Top Bottom