capes

awright lads. a was at the moss with cape but managed to get transfered to haysham just before they scattered everybody. a load of the lads a was there with got the call to go to invergordon after they were payed of. most the lads jaked it after about 2 weeks as the safty was terrible. but last a heard the job was blue book rates with 50 pound a day bonus and digs payed. the budget for the job has run out so there is no bonus there now so the lads are getting job and knock. but all the storrys soun bad so this job is a deff body swerve. anyway wish everybody a merry xmas and a happy new year. may 2012 bring use pleanty work.

Am jus off the job theres so much sh1te rumours about the job yes safety is bad but u dont get forced to do anythin that you dont want and for the 400 a day rumours i got my money no probs also govan boys worked crimbo eve n it was 600 for the shift no targets set as long as u done a hard graftu would be payed what u wer told 12 middlesborough boys got bumped cos they wouldnt work in the rain. Also 27 28 29 of dec was 500 a shift but couldnt be arsed goin bak up a made my money n bolted bak to ma warm powerstation worked ther for 5 weeks runnin up to crimbo n made 12 grand aint all bad

Jobs just about finished m8 we all got transferrred they wer usin an agency for some of the boys think it was orion

what was the job that cost a certain company 3,000000 in late charges wouldnt want to be the one on the chair on that job!!!!! if there still there

Quite a few managers wer sacked over it slso davie welsh one of the directors supposedly got bagged over it as well it wasnt late charges that fucked the job it was mega underpriced by an estimator that had never worked on a rig before. the boy said ten weeks 15 men would do it ha ha

Did they give the lads Harry potter spanners ? LOL

Im uncial is one of the owners of the crane company and what I hear is it was driver error

When the dismantle up there ???

first post

First message guys just one more crazy scaff on the forum no biggy lol.HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

Top Bottom