capes

mind the legs on the cuplck job were like a dugz back leg aaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooh

What the feck do they expect for £2800 a week.:eek:

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

is that goin ontoo the pontoon, r the forth road bridge aom lol :laugh:

For that cash I would take the jet ski up there.:cool:

looks like they are taking all the boiler scaffs , a team of men from longannet heading up if they can beat the snow .

Shouldn't be hard, nothing but rain now.:(

that will be john oneils boyz then, know everyone ae them, first av heard about that,knew about the forty men goin up tho secret service told me lol :bigsmile:

mind the legs on the cuplck job were like a dugz back leg aaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooh

What the feck do they expect for £2800 a week.:eek:

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

For that cash I would take the jet ski up there.:cool:
mind put the towbar on it to drag the bardge lol plus deisel muny:D

if its one of those bloody great boilers there earn every penny you dont get 400 quid a shift for nothing there welcome to it!!!

Got to be honest Dico, there isn't much in terms of scaffolding I wouldn't tackle for 400 brick a shift.

the thing is they will all be on 40% tax I would be looking for £400 after tax

Not necessarily roow, BT would be better to say but there are ways and means.

lies lies i tell ya they are sending longtermers up to set them up.
the easiest way to get them off their books.
good scaffs went up and made an issue about the safety,basically the total lack of any although you are supposed to conform to the cape procedures,and were sacked so best of british to anyone going up

yep thats all true suspended and bagged guys who had issues over safety and the like now it looks like they are tryin to piss off long termers with a spell up there,and they will suceed too if its as bad as they say.

totaly true m8,i was one out the 40 that got bagged, :mad:thats 20 days and 20 on nights, doomf were u n days or nights m8?

what are these safety issues ? what is the problem with this job ,

Invergordon the true story .

what are these safety issues ? what is the problem with this job ,

Dayshift ,mostly Belfast & Newcastle scaffs were getting told they needed a show on as this was Capes foot in the door at Invergordon...the legs and crossbracing were getting taken up with cuplok....so dayshift were putting a show on alright up 12 lifts hardly a tie or bracing in...so nightshift had to fall back and put bracing and temp ties in .(usual crack is,put 2 lifts on ,welder puts pad eyes in and you tie into it simples ) Dayshift gaffer ...SCABSEILER....pulls nightshift in the morning asking about production ,troops explained about the need to put bracing and ties in as the job goes up,so the boys raised this and other safety and welfare issues with said scabseiler,,,,such as .....other trades pulling 8ft cuplok pans 12 lifts up with abseiling rope,,none knew how to tie boards on,subsequently 2 pans fell from a great hieght and just missed a boy on the quayside...one of the welfare issues being 50 odd men on the job with a portacabin with 6 YES 6 seats .....no drying facillities, so the boys (6 Edinburgers know 3 of them ,good lads ) headed over to a meeting with Karen Thompson in capes office,stated their case ,and were suspended on pay ,then sacked !!!!!!!!

True!!!

The problem with cape at the moment is they have a lot of long termers and not a lot of work and are trying to sicking a lot of men so they jack it, they where dependant in a release of a lot of project work from ses in longannett and where positive by 95% of been awarded the carbon capture, thats why they sent men from the gannet and put alot of men to rosyth where your taking a drop in your wages to keep employed, they just emptied mossmorran and st fergus.

a quick nameless phone call to h and e exec , can work wonders , sometimes

Do you think capes are getting to big in the scaffolding world????

And they can do what they want with the lads.

And more so theses days due to shortage of work about.

dont let "THE CURRENT CLIMATE" turn you in to a sheite house lads
as wee cammy says "WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER"
fecking jobs up now for a couple of bob fecks them up for the future generations dont give away whats been fought for ;)

Top Bottom