capes

its a proper c u n t of a job if it wosent so close to xmas i would of packed it in couple week ago the saftey is a joke....

seems to be the story coming out of there from everybody,they aint paying the yard rate either are they?

lookin for work any were in uk .

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

sorry iam advanced have pasma, safety passport, own transport and willing to travel.

A herd that wee fat wullie sumervile is doin the safty for that job the job must b sh ite if hes on it hes a cabbage

wullie summerville is he no part of the three stooges that cape look after the other two being fat macardle and george cambell there all over weight midgets there as wide as the are tall

Jobs spot on safety aint the greatest but u aint forced to work if it u dont think its safe supposedly wages are a b@stard to get right no ones been payed proper wage even supervisors wages wer short good wee lift for crimbo tho

any contact details for this job, i'm advanced with ccnsg passport to safety

I got a call off Cape Norwich today to go offshore for one trip on Thursday 01493657111

also got a text off McGinleys for long term work at Heathrow call Dean on 01923696608 hopefully they will have gote the wage's clerk trained up now lol

lookin for work any were in uk .

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

sorry iam advanced have pasma, safety passport, own transport and willing to travel.
arent we all :bigsmile:

EVERYBODYS A SCAFFOLDER EVERYBODY HERE HES CUMIN HIDE ITS WEE WULLY OOOOOOH :D :eek:

Eye but he canny do a high lift unless he stands on a wheely bin . Hes very good at playing the skin fluit :d

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Hay roow u must b new to the game if u rate that rolly polly gob sh ite all he knows is were all the good roll shops are or u r part of his nepitism squad

Fat willie

A herd that wee fat wullie sumervile is doin the safty for that job the job must b sh ite if hes on it hes a cabbage

Look on youtube at ( beachys impression ov fat willie )

12 of our lads have just been transfered to Invergordon been told they will be on £400 a day 7 days a week somehow i think they are being told a pack of S**t* myself just to get them up there. And they voluntered for it as well??? Any thoughts on this i here the conditions are terrible

12 of our lads have just been transfered to Invergordon been told they will be on £400 a day 7 days a week somehow i think they are being told a pack of S**t* myself just to get them up there. And they voluntered for it as well??? Any thoughts on this i here the conditions are terrible

aye was up there last month and the job a total joke you wouldent beleve some of the **** thats going on.... F U C K THAT MAN!!!

For £400 a shift, I hope they have reinforced the bridge cos half this fekin forum is already heading up there.:eek:

Invergordon

BEEN THERE DONE IT ,,,,unless you have a boiler team t shirt on yer f.ucked ...feckin boilers lol :nuts:thats right pay aw the good scaffs off ,thats why the job is so f.ecked yeez a buckled:sick: literaly ..... mind the legs on the cuplck job were like a dugz back leg aaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooh :D

For £400 a shift, I hope they have reinforced the bridge cos half this fekin forum is already heading up there.:eek:
is that goin ontoo the pontoon, r the forth road bridge aom lol :laugh:

Top Bottom