cant find

yes its what mr suloo on star treck calls a vessle it when a lord rent his land out or if a duke has a large holding he may have a few lord who have estates within his holdings they inturn become vassels in the big picture all the land owners in england are vassels to the crown i think thats about right

Now your showing off, I preffered 89's explanation.:D

i thnk your right aom i think 89 explanation is better :)

Bollox

Its some commune in France or something isnt it ?!!!
:)

the truth according to Phil, sounds close enough to me but still preffer 89's explanation. Why let the truth get in the way.;)

Gotta be honest here Aom
Alot of 89's posts I don't understand
He's not too careful with his typing, and sometimes (not all the time) I can't make much sense of them

haha, that's cos the c@nt is a jam eater.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ITS NOT CAUSE AM A JAM EASTER AT ALL AOM LOL I HAVE A DISLEXIC KEY BOARD:laugh:
I TYPE AND NEVER LOOK UP LOL AND WHAT EVER IT SAYS IT SAYS COULD DO WITH A SPELL CHECKER ON HERE LIKE BUT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND THAN THAT UP SIDE DOWN BACK TO FRONT NONSENCE

BF, are you thick, have you not read any of this thread? When he say's the lord he means the Lord and paymaster namely me, not the Lord Jesus Christ, namely the moderators.:D

I bet you don't even know what a vassel is.;)

Hoho,a vassel is a virgin,as in vassel virgins,i've heard that in a song somewhere,i think,anyway me not being bilingual,how the f*ck will i know:rolleyes::laugh:

Vassal - depends on context, spelling
With Lasereye's post - the saying refered to vassal as a Servant.

Yeah 89, thought that was the case. Sometimes it's difficult to work out what you actually mean. Not often, but if it's a big rant post can be like wtf ! lol

Last edited:
hoho,a vassel is a virgin,as in vassel virgins,i've heard that in a song somewhere,i think,anyway me not being bilingual,how the f*ck will i know:rolleyes::laugh:

i think bf is getting mixed up with vassel's and vasaline here and
if not if they got vassel's there defo no virgin :d

I Think Bf Is Getting Confused With The Vestal Virgins Of Ancient Rome, A Vassal Is A Medieval Term For A Sworn Subject, When A King Demmanded His Lords To Swear An Oath Of Loyalty To Him Or His Family They Became His Vassals Or His Men (Subjects) It Was Only Vassals That Could Ever Be Elevated To The Nobility, Because They Were Sworn Men.

Well, there you have it folks, Aom and bigfish were the only two thicko's who didn't know that.

I don't know who's worse though, the thicko's that didn't know or the saddo's that did.:cool:

some got it , some did,nt ,it refers to when we(the mighty english) sh#gged all your women before you could could marry em ya thick inbred c unt

Top Bottom