cant find

I deleted the Threads......the reasons are many, and i stand by those reasons.

As a Moderator of the forum (Volunteer as we all are) i have the Forum rules as a Guidebook, without coming across as a dictator, trying to ban 'Freedom of Speech' that you mention i will post the rules here for you to have a Butchers.

Please respect other forum members at all times.
If you have an issue with a member, PM a moderator or admin
Any racist, bigotry or discriminating posts will not be tolerated
Please refrain from any unnecessary swearing
We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members. (except for forum advertisers and sponsors)
Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

Infractions and bans will be given to users if any of these rules are broken. Infractions given can either be temporary of permanent and are given at the discretion of the forums moderators.

Now please enjoy the Scaffolders Forum and have fun!

Yeah maybe lasereye but as admin has had to remind us all on numerous occasions there are libel laws in our country and sometimes he feels that discretion is the better part of valour and don't threaten the success of our forum with petty gripes that should be sorted in the school yard at 4 o'clock.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I never saw the thread Paddy but at the risk of sounding 2 faced given the fact I have never liked moderating but have to accept it is required from time to time, your reasons are good enough for Aom.

Yeah maybe lasereye but as admin has had to remind us all on numerous occasions there are libel laws in our country and sometimes he feels that discretion is the better part of valour and don't threaten the success of our forum with petty gripes that should be sorted in the school yard at 4 o'clock.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I never saw the thread Paddy but at the risk of sounding 2 faced given the fact I have never liked moderating but have to accept it is required from time to time, your reasons are good enough for Aom.

lasereye to me it looked like you were wanting to preside over a slagging session with your comment I WANT TO SEE HOW THIS GOES FIRST a see you have now made 26posts and have not deleted your account as you had promised us all with you bold freedom of speech post,a few prominent forum members have also made the same post ie to delete their accounts but have stayed and by the looks of it have a few accounts each pmsl.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

sorry aom didnt mean to put your post up mate.

i read and understood the terms and conditions for this forum , i also realise the position your in as a moderator in terms of libel laws, and that your hands are tied , maybe its the laws that are wrong? it really is nothing personnel to anyone ,i think this forum is a great place for the trade!..right or wrong i think everyone should have a voice.

haha, hardly the man to moan about keyboard skills, am I?:laugh:

has Lazer gone ?

we gonna miss as his useful and interesting input to the forum

I bet he comes back as a guest to have a look :)

I saw the thread early last night and I must say that it was pretty embarrassing, as I'm sure both parties involved will agree in hindsight.

Putting the rights and wrongs of the dispute to one side, it wasn't in the best interests of the forum to keep the thread online.

Paddy did the correct thing and deleted it.

lasereye to me it looked like you were wanting to preside over a slagging session with your comment I WANT TO SEE HOW THIS GOES FIRST a see you have now made 26posts and have not deleted your account as you had promised us all with you bold freedom of speech post,a few prominent forum members have also made the same post ie to delete their accounts but have stayed and by the looks of it have a few accounts each pmsl.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

well your wrong ! im not looking for a slagging match at all...i want to see how the discussion goes, what peoples opinions are etc , weather i agree with them or not i still want to see them...i,ll admit im not always right as im not always wrong...but im entitled to voice my opinion just like you , and i dont see where i promised you anything!...

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

has Lazer gone ?

we gonna miss as his useful and interesting input to the forum

I bet he comes back as a guest to have a look :)
not yet!...

I was on last night and reading the last page of the thread just as it was deleted.
I did not comment as I am not involved and obviously didn't know the true ins and outs of the situation, so was not my place.
However, 1 of you gits owes me £0.65p for a Mars bar !!! The clock is ticking ! :D

i didn't realise this site was censored...don,t know who was right or who was wrong...nowt to do with me....but what about freedom of speech? this is the last place id expect to get censored...i,ll be deleting my profile ...its disgusting!!

ill be deleting my profile...its disgusting...........not my words lasereye yours mate,i rest my case.

I was on last night and reading the last page of the thread just as it was deleted.
I did not comment as I am not involved and obviously didn't know the true ins and outs of the situation, so was not my place.
However, 1 of you gits owes me £0.65p for a Mars bar !!! The clock is ticking ! :D

Same as Zotesy, but it was funny.

ill be deleting my profile...its disgusting...........not my words lasereye yours mate,i rest my case.
can,t seem to delete so this will probs get me there , do you know what jus primae noctis means ?? ha ha ha ha laters x

eh no, do you know what feck right off you fekin half wit means?

Jus primae noctis translates to*"right of the lord."*It was the feudal right of the lord*in medieval Europe to sleep the first night with the bride of any one of his vassals.

Top Bottom