cant find

FFS, I still don't know what it means. What the feck is a vassel, is it like a vagassel?

FFS, I still don't know what it means. What the feck is a vassel, is it like a vagassel?

Vassel is a commune in the Puy-de-Dôme department in Auvergne in central France.

I thought everyone knew that? :confused:

They do now.:embarrest:

I'm more interested in the vagassel myself. I might even take the time to learn how to speel it right one day.;)

Sounds like a good deal, as long as your the gaffer.
If one of the servants gets married you have the right to bang his Mrs on the wedding night and her husband gets sloppy seconds !!! ha ha
Well only if she was a cracker obviously
If not, would be a case of "No, your alright mate, you crack on"
:D

Dont see how this will get Lasereye banned though like !

Maybe he wanted Celticbhoy to nip through and bang his Mrs for him.:idea:

There's other websites for that if that's what floats your boat :laugh:

Have I Missed Something Here? Mind You Iv Had Other Things On My Mind This Week.

The moral of the story seems to be Don't f.uck with Scaffy !!!

haha, that's my line every time I get a moan from one of the boy's, especially wee sweet pea who is only 18 and not long started with us, mon in and I'll gie ye a wee hug.:love:

'The right of the Lord' WTF has that to do with the Scaffolders Forum?

He's not saying god was a scaffolder,is he?haha
if he was you'd think he'd sort the persocution of his fellow scaffs,by the rule makers:eek::laugh::laugh:

a scaffold is another name for a frame a frame is something that holds every thing in its proper place there fore god is a scaffolder so when your on site surounded by what you think are inferior beings you are probably right :)

BF, are you thick, have you not read any of this thread? When he say's the lord he means the Lord and paymaster namely me, not the Lord Jesus Christ, namely the moderators.:D

I bet you don't even know what a vassel is.;)

a scaffold is another name for a frame a frame is something that holds every thing in its proper place there fore god is a scaffolder so when your on site surounded by what you think are inferior beings you are probably right :)

Do you know what a vassel is skooko?:laugh::laugh:

I DO:idea: SURE THERES 1 ON ITS SIDE OFF THE COAST OF GIGLIO ISLAND ITALY NO THATS A VESSEL :idea:NO ITS DEFO THEM THINGS THAT MAKE WOMENS LADY BITS NICE OF TOWIE YEAH THATS IT A F@NNY GLITTERER AM I RIGHT ????:unsure:

yes its what mr suloo on star treck calls a vessle it when a lord rent his land out or if a duke has a large holding he may have a few lord who have estates within his holdings they inturn become vassels in the big picture all the land owners in england are vassels to the crown i think thats about right

Last edited:
Top Bottom