cant find

well well!!! didnt answer thread earler something about non payment to scaffolders that have worked and not got payed!!! well i shouldnt have to be pissed to answer thread well here it goes!!!! ive worked for certain people from time to time cash in the hand or cash when it arrives!! yes when it arrives thats what cash in the hand means!!! cant believe scaffolders come on this sight moaning they ante been payed your sad and want to get a life fancey slagging the persons down on the forum that paye your wages from time to time firms have problems but it gets sorted and you get payed!!!! nobody likes to be late with there wages but!! why put it on the forum :mad:
you should be bigger enough to sought your own problems out!!! and ian you shouldnt get involved

+1

+2 it was removed before i was able to view it live.

i didn't realise this site was censored...don,t know who was right or who was wrong...nowt to do with me....but what about freedom of speech? this is the last place id expect to get censored...i,ll be deleting my profile ...its disgusting!!

Dico disagree with your attitude towards about lads not getting paid it should get brought up to inform our fellow scaffs who is the slippery none payer no one has the right to knock booked or mess people around with money oh and your not special

Bye Bye Lasereye
philliosmaximus

Thanked 1,310 Times in 811 Posts

Had to right of a bad debt this week my self , it aint nice

The Following User Says Thank You to philliosmaximus For This Useful Post:
jtb1980 (2 Weeks Ago)

Scaffold safety services - strange you havent read thread as your bum chum was posting on your instructions

I also emailed you the whole thread last night

Isnt a bad debt just the way it goes when grown men have to get there friends / lovers involved :)

philliosmaximus

jtb1980 (2 Weeks Ago)

see you havent deleted yet lasereye???

yep

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

interested to see how this goes first

if anyone wants a copy of the thread then PM me your email address and watch how 2 grown men mug them selves off and have to start involving there kids and the police

Tear jerking stuff

philliosmaximus

jtb1980 (2 Weeks Ago)

What did you post this for lazer ? it has nothing in any shape or form to do with this thread

So why the bye bye lasereye? As in , see ya later!!!i was,nt having a go at you , so why get involved??? Its happened to you in the past , not looking for trouble , just a firm believer in free speech

So why the bye bye lasereye? As in , see ya later!!!i was,nt having a go at you , so why get involved??? Its happened to you in the past , not looking for trouble , just a firm believer in free speech

over a year as a member and 25posts??youve had ample time to excert freedom of speech lasereye yet you pick a time and situation you know nothing about and you choose to comment,freedom of speech or not theres times when you just shut your gob mate not having a go at you mind.

over a year as a member and 25posts??youve had ample time to excert freedom of speech lasereye yet you pick a time and situation you know nothing about and you choose to comment,freedom of speech or not theres times when you just shut your gob mate not having a go at you mind.
it sounds like your having a go at me , like i admited in my original post , i didnt know who was right or wrong...i just dont understand why things get deleted...no matter how unsavory comments might be , somebody is always going to believe there in the right and i think all the facts and comments should be there for all to see.At the end of the day weather there right or wrong ,i think everybody should be able to see and form there own opinions

Top Bottom