British jobs for british workers

I've just finished on a job, it was full of Romanians (mainly steel fixers and chipys) They was working for £8ph. There was weekend work to be done but the company would only pay flat rate. Not 1 British man would do it, but nearly all the foreigners did/do.

Personally I have not known it that bad before. With more and more foreigner's still coming to this country, the forecast isn't looking good. How are all the native tradesmen meant to compete with these silly rates? The company's don't care as long as they get their job done cheaply as possible.

The country is truly buggered until we opt out of the E.U

When the next election comes, I don't care who I vote for as long as they promise to get Britain out of the E.U

I'd rather the country go back into recession for a few more years and be out of the E.U than stay in it.

Ya mate.

£8 an hour for busting your ass... when you can earn about £5 an hour behind the checkout in KFC/McDonalds and co.

No wonder theres no youngsters coming into the game.
I cant say i blame them either tbh.

Thanks for the racist card reg,you were doing no too bad upuntil that low blow.
Concerned scaffolder yes,patriot could be, racist forget it son.
You go on about cheap foreign made metal pressed goods from india and china these same copies of the fittings we use are putting peoples lives at risk.
You also make a statement of the germans being able to deliver on time and on budget,look up the edinburgh tram fiasco to see how a great german company can **** up a prokect,over budget and over schedule.
The halal kfc was a statement made regarding gb pandering to the minority and not the majority.
You also mention that the world is controlled by the goldmans etc,i could hazard a guess and say you are a tad anti semitic;)

i would argue that veiws like those of reg are part of the reason this country is going down the swanny.
the germans were first to pull out of recession,and why should they manage that with a strong union movement and a strong manufacturing base that the government encourages not like the scumbags that we have had past And present only keen for a backhander and a job on the board of directors.while your countrymen and voters are flung to the wolves

The vast majority of Northern people do not relise the current situation

I think you will find that if you goto many northern towns and tell them the majority do not realise the current situation you will get laughed at.

Trust me immigration is a big problem up there not just down south.

Ive just lost my job up north and had to go and work down south, well away from my family, while a polish lad got kept on because the boss would rather not pay him the redundancy money because he had been there for a few more years than me.

Unfortunatly this country is well and truly knackered, were too far gone to do anything about it. We (the so called british) are basicly being taken over by peaceful means. I think you will find its not the first time in our history this has happened.

I just started on a job in hastings thismorning and apart from the guy I was working with and the site manager, i only heared 2 other english accents. All the rest were european. Also I find a lot of these Europeans when they get together very arrogant towards the British. Almost as if were the foreigners in their country.

Its a disgrace, but like i said, nowt we can do about it because were too soft, as a whole.

Sad really.

Gaz,Ive found a lot of Eastern Europeans fu.kin nice people,:amuse:the shame of it,just wished they werent fu.ckin HERE!!!! :rolleyes: Well ,the ones I know maybe could stay.lol

Ive had my rant for the night, not guna add anymore :)

Last edited:
Gaz,Ive found a lot of Eastern Europeans fu.kin nice people,:amuse:the shame of it,just wished they werent fu.ckin HERE!!!! :rolleyes: Well ,the ones I know maybe could stay.lol

Ya, i suppose some of them are... shame about the woman.

They go from this at about 25:

sexywoman.jpg

Then they reach the age of 35 and end up like this:

old-hag.jpg

No wonder the fukkers are coming here, to get away from them!

Top Bottom