British jobs for british workers

Scaffij,.. yes I am been seeing u rrrrrr ummm how u sae....ummmmm louching forr thees gudt weocher. ummm yesssss i shtart nechst day ok...mi bruudda..ummm...alexi..i brung heem tooo forr...ummm deis ummm gudt seme munees . ok. yuri..

ok scaffij..ummm mi frend vulga aauumm hee louching i breeng him all forr seme monees ok:D

As for all the racist BNP style comments on this thread, get use to it the world is a small place these days, either adapt or end up extinct like the dinosaurs....

Reg, I don't see any BNP style comments on here, just concerned British taxpayers worried about the future of their country.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

When we soon become the minority in our own country (as we are in most of our major cities) will we be allowed to have these views and express them on the internet, or will our hands be cut off in the street by sword wielding bearded men in dresses eating halal KFC?

Last edited:
Reg, I don't see any BNP style comments on here, just concerned British taxpayers worried about the future of their country.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

When we soon become the minority in our own country will we be allowed to have these views and express them on the internet, or will our hands be cut off in the street by sword wielding bearded men in dresses eating halal KFC?

reg you made some very pertinant point and i enjoyed reading your posts(agree with most of what you say economically wise
) but i just cant see where these bnp posts are either mate as swifty rightly said these are comments made by guys who are concerned for our future and their childrens future,dont forget either these guys have been paying a high level of taxation all their working days and are entitled to their say in the future of our nation.

When we soon become the minority in our own country (as we are in most of our major cities) will we be allowed to have these views and express them on the internet, or will our hands be cut off in the street by sword wielding bearded men in dresses eating halal KFC?

Arabs/muslims make up around 5% of the whole UK population, The reason and this fact, that it seems like more is because of the way they congragate into communities that are unable to assimilate into mainstream British life, yes this is a problem, one way of looking at is that we(Anglo/european) are a modern progressive people based upon 21st century principles whereas religon does not dictate how we go about our business and life, whereas the Arab/Islamic worlds culture in its current state is not too far off where Christianity was 500 years ago, it does amount very much to a clash of ideology and values. Halah KFC and the black flag of islam of westminster will never happen..

As for the first point "british jobs for british workers" is racist is it not?, to me that indicates its a closed shop eff off back to where you came from.

I also agree with many that the worry about your own and family future, including my own is very real, this is why for me personnally I have taken the time to do a little research into what are the root causes of our social meltdown. for those that are interested it would be wise to google search the "BILDERBERG SUMMITS", this is very real and quite frightening aspect of our world where policies that affect the world on whole are played out by the very select few such as the Goldmans and others, we are little more than pawns in the greater scheme of things, if anyone wants some links to what goes on behind closed doors let me know and I'll post a few on here.

Reg, I read that three times and still can't agree with anything you said.

well i think its true never thought of it, before but it is, time to make a stand or if we dont will have even less.

How is British jobs for British people racist? Britain is made up of essentially 4 nations. 5 nations with Ireland in the mix plus a host of British people originating from the commonwealth countries. White British would be racist. You cant have more and more people flooding in with jobs and houses so scarce. Hundreds of thousands a year is helping no one,except the money people employing them,and where do they put their millions. Offshore accounts??? Thousands claiming benefits,for family overseas,thousands sending money home. Hows about we replace all our government with eastern europeans. 1 theyll be a damn site cheaper. 2.probably do a better job. 3.If they dont do a better job, I wont be any worse off. Then I could say,were in a state cos of the way them foreigners are running the country.L O fecking L Sick of hearing government officials telling me its market forces so compete.

Reg have you ever been to East London lately (Canning Town)????Cos the last time I was working there 3 years ago the natives thought me & me mate were ghosts...................................................

Never felt so intimidated in me life, cash machine a no no, youths on mountain bikes circling you in the phonebox, public notices in Canning Town tube station "you are now entering a robbery zone (do not use your phone), police metal detectors.....WTF......

The vast majority of Northern people do not relise the current situation that as resulted in Indigenous East Londoners & Brummies having to vacate the colonialism of the forefathers birthplace...Tower Hamlets has a corrupt militant extremist Council leader in charge of a 2 billion budget..all the signs are dual muslim & English.........WTF

reg again your ideolegy is sound you rightly commute the point of people of certain faiths sticking together,i dont see this as because they cant assimalate into british culture for instance pakistani people are at the heart of our communities everyday all day with their shops.your going a bit deep with the builderberger movement are you not,they dont set this or any other countries agendas FACT,i assume you have taken time to research members of that group(if there is a membership at all)youll find its mostly invites to their gatherings my take on them is when you get so many prominent individuals in one gathering a couple of times a year then there will be some crank ready to make a fairytale up.

how is it if your english have anopioun you are a raciset cant we have a say any more or is it just for others i pay taxes to keep m p who have no backbone and i am not a jellyfish.
we need to get things in order we all have a right to work but not lower the standards to cheap ******* labour.

Is the Black Chief of Police Officers association Racist....????????????????????????????????

Off course it is you have got miles more chance of landing Civil service jobs in this PC driven country by being non white.......................FACT

Lets put a request into the office of stats, using the freedom of information act.............

its like most things when they go bad for goverments they start a war or destroy a newspaper they all known that they was hacking but thats alright till the **** its the pan, **** me he employed him for the dirt, when the cuts and high fuel bills bite and wages are even lower, they blame the working classes yet againe for wonting more cake.
but lets face what chance have we now every one else as taken the asylum over now. so we are truly fucked,evry thing is owned by every country here now all the britsh industry as gone,

This has become a really good thread now.

Seems that Regfenster, has his work cut out now to turn the tide in this discussion.

How about another view?
  • You buy a car, its CHEAP as chips - Is it going to be of a high standard and decent quality?
  • You buy a house, is it going to be as nice as one worth 3x its value?
  • You take the missus out for dinner, you spend £2 - how tasty/well prepared/safe to eat is that food really gonna be?

The fact is, and i think alot of others will agree is that foreign workers, whilst they are needed for SOME jobs, ones with little effort, skill, work, qualifications and pay involved - Most of the time they offer sub-standards in Health and Safety, Quality and Experience.

Most are here to undercut and take our jobs, from our greedy selfish, wealthy bosses, whilst living with 15 of their 'comrades' in a 3 bedroom council house and then send nearly all their cash home to the wife - bank the lot and piss off back to their home country a few years later when they can afford to live a comfortable life back there and leave this country in the ****...

How many eastern Europeans do you see talking to their children in their native tongue and NOT in english?
Lots...
Thats because they have no intention of staying here.

Britain is a cash-cow for them, and we the true British tradesmen are paying the price.

Freedom of information ACT Request..... Benefit fraud figures total £££££££ (Billions) for non uk nationals...????????????

Would wipe the indigenous UK mans council tax bill out me thinks....................................

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Kevin Mitchall (has cockney as jellied eels) has just put the Northerner to bed fred 6 rounds

Last edited:
[/COLOR]Kevin Mitchall (has cockney as jellied eels) has just put the Northerner to bed fred 6 rounds[/QUOTE]

He's a good'un Poacher. What happened to borospanner,thought he was gonna be the next bigrig?!?

[/COLOR]Kevin Mitchall (has cockney as jellied eels) has just put the Northerner to bed fred 6 rounds

He's a good'un Poacher. What happened to borospanner,thought he was gonna be the next bigrig?!?[/QUOTE]

He's crawled back under his rock.........The Mothman is the Undisputed SF working class hero of the Week..........................................:bigsmile::D

lets just say this is a place thats such a touch for any tom **** or harry, now and i claim politcal asylum as well thats like a bus ticket now,

Top Bottom