British jobs for british workers

daftscaff

Reaction score
BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH WORKERS
AHH! THE STATEMENT MADE BY GORDON BROWN,REPEATED LAST WEEK BY WEE CAMMY.
THE THAMES VALLEY TRAIN LINK NEW TRAINS TO BE BUILT IN GERMANY BY SEIMENS,THIS WAS AWARDED BY OUR BRITISH GOVERNMENT,AT THE COST OF BRITISH WORKERS IN DERBY.
I POSE THE QUESTION WHAT CHANCE DO WE HAVE OF GETTING A SNIFF OF THE NEW BUILD POWER STATION ETC,WHEN THE GOVERNMENT CAN DO THIS TO THE LAST TRAIN MANUFACTURER IN WHAT WAS GREAT BRITAIN.
WE SHOULD ALL GET READY FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF WILD CAT STRIKES WHEN SOME FOREIGN OUTFIT GETS THE CONTRACTS,AND DECIDES TO TRANSFER IN THEIR OWN MEN,NO MATTER HOW MANY LOCAL MEN ARE ON THE SCRAPHEAP:mad::mad::mad:

Yes Daftscaff,we'll never get an answer as to why this was awarded elsewhere,or how even do foreign companies manage to tender for British contracts.Another nail in the coffin Im afraid.

Ah the joys of staying in europa land
we have to let everyone in europe tender for big jobs like these

Has bombardier laid any off yet

BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH WORKERS
AHH! THE STATEMENT MADE BY GORDON BROWN,REPEATED LAST WEEK BY WEE CAMMY.
THE THAMES VALLEY TRAIN LINK NEW TRAINS TO BE BUILT IN GERMANY BY SEIMENS,THIS WAS AWARDED BY OUR BRITISH GOVERNMENT,AT THE COST OF BRITISH WORKERS IN DERBY.
I POSE THE QUESTION WHAT CHANCE DO WE HAVE OF GETTING A SNIFF OF THE NEW BUILD POWER STATION ETC,WHEN THE GOVERNMENT CAN DO THIS TO THE LAST TRAIN MANUFACTURER IN WHAT WAS GREAT BRITAIN.
WE SHOULD ALL GET READY FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF WILD CAT STRIKES WHEN SOME FOREIGN OUTFIT GETS THE CONTRACTS,AND DECIDES TO TRANSFER IN THEIR OWN MEN,NO MATTER HOW MANY LOCAL MEN ARE ON THE SCRAPHEAP:mad::mad::mad:

we all wanty the jobs to stay here but the gov dont listen to the people and i bet someone got a nice backhander out of it

government reckon its better value for money for the tax payer, yet they now have 1400 more people not paying tax , but instead claiming from it .

w@nkers

all the power companys are foreign owned,apart from british gas and scottish southern energy,who do you think will build the new power stations.
dont forget tha fact that we apparently dont workers who want to work and are not educated to as high a standard as the johnny foreigner.
germany france and any other country with a hint of national pride would not tollerate this ******* crap:mad::mad:

And who are the very people that are slagging the British workers attitude and skill daftscaff???................You know don't you the British Big cheese bosses that have benefited most from the EU open boarder policy...and have successfully managed to dramatically drive there companies wage bill (also the workers conditions) & rights down by employing Johny Foreigner.......................................................................................

So industry benefits wage wise...................However more tax payed & needed to fund the NHS cos Foreign women aren't happy with 2 or 3 babies.. 7 must be a superstition or lucky number for them?????

Jails full of foreigners, Schools also, not to forget about housing shortages & the poor brits that are living in private land lord squalor cos the afghans have got priority............

If a daft scaff can see the way this godforsaken country is going, these fu*king Political mongs must be on plant food all the time????....................
because if they don't sort this f ucking mess out soon & reverse the influx!!!!!!!!..... were all fecked, we will all be unemployed & seriously outnumbered in the civil war, when the Mus*in* decide that the Queen / King is no longer the head of Commonwealth ..............................................................

Last edited:
Hear hear the poacher
i couldnt have put it better myself,and i wouldnt expect anyother response from your self.you only have to look at the rates being payed in london t6o see the damage inflicted by the mass immigration and freedom of movement,free trade fiasco.
You cant blame johnny foreigner though as you say its the greed of big business and the politicians elected by us to look after our affairs.

And who are the very people that are slagging the British workers attitude and skill daftscaff???................You know don't you the British Big cheese bosses that have benefited most from the EU open boarder policy...and have successfully managed to dramatically drive there companies wage bill (also the workers conditions) & rights down by employing Johny Foreigner.......................................................................................

So industry benefits wage wise...................However more tax payed & needed to fund the NHS cos Foreign women aren't happy with 2 or 3 babies.. 7 must be a superstition or lucky number for them?????

Jails full of foreigners, Schools also, not to forget about housing shortages & the poor brits that are living in private land lord squalor cos the afghans have got priority............

If a daft scaff can see the way this godforsaken country is going, these fu*king Political mongs must be on plant food all the time????....................
because if they don't sort this f ucking mess out soon & reverse the influx!!!!!!!!..... were all fecked, we will all be unemployed & seriously outnumbered in the civil war, when the Mus*in* decide that the Queen / King is no longer the head of Commonwealth ..............................................................

Can no SF member add a rant to this post all the ammunition is there...??????

UK patriotics should be able to add good rant..... British Jobs 4 British Workers

example, had a phone call for a start at Heathrow the other day, phoned my mate who's already on there, just to suss the job out, he quickly replied don't bother mate, he said, the outfit is run by 3 Romanian supervisors, whose English is very basic to say the least, and couldn't scaffold his grannies ********, so is this the future boys I ask myself???

welI live in the North about 50 mile away from Scotland so we haven't felt the full force of immigration yet, no mosques yet the Nuclear plant vets all employees, However the situation is changing rapidly!!!!!!the community spirit is getting diluted by all the so called cosmopolitanism social integration. Like Like.....Political correctness as fe*ked this country.

We cant even talk our minds & the great British way.

Yorkshire Man, "I say what I bloody well like....and a like what a Bloody well say.................

not any more pal PC brigade in the area...................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Its not racist to be patriotic,at least not in my house.
I would like to ask about these scaffolders from europe do they have the cisrs,and if so how did they get it.
The system card was brought about to give the ***** our work.
What about the health and safety aspect of the languague barrier.i have made an issue of this on a couple of civil sites ive worked on and been basically told to calm it.
Calm it **** all!!its time to speak up for our jobs our country our people.
British jobs for british people!!!!!

LOOKS LIKE WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CARE POACHER.
THOUHGT I WOULD HAVE GOT A BETTER RESPONSE THAN THIS.
ONCE AGAIN APATHY HAS STRUCK,IF THE COUNTRY WAS AS PATHETIC AS IT IS TODAY WE WOULD ALL BE LIVING UNDER THE JACK BOOT NOW.
RULE BRITANNIA BRITANNIAS IN THE GRAVE:sad2:

yes the european guidelines on tenderring for work,is it me or is it only britain that plays by the rules as far as this is concerned.
tha poacher and the daftscaff are right big business has sold our workers down the swanny for self gain,the shirkers make the argument for cheap foreign unskilled kid ons easy but who could blame them for not wanting to work for the kind of wages the likes of mitchells are paying when you have to come off the benefits and start paying rent etc.
as stated before thatcher started this **** by smashing the miners rightly or wrongly,but by importing foreign coal she set a precedent.
IF YOU CAN GET IT CHEAPER ABROAD BRING IT HERE,OR SEND THE CALL CENTRE OVER THERE AND LET THE NATIVES GET STUPIFIED ON DRINK AND DRUGS SO THEY CANT SEE WHATS GOING ON.

Pretty sure I am not the only scaff on here who works abroad in countries where we have absolutely no rights. Cant do this, cant say that, not allowed this. Its an endless list. Yet when they come to the UK they expect everything on a plate and get it on a silver platter. Time to close the border. And especially close all the borders in europe. The motorways of France, Spain, and Italy are the biggest suppliers of illegals to the ferry ports. You see bus loads of them being transported to the coast.
Britain is for the British.

Well said daftscaff, ive pointed this out a few times in inductions about the health and safety and can they read and speak english, like you bein told to shut up and put up or **** off, its wrong when i started 30 years ago the guys that taught me some will have passed away god rest there souls would not have put up with this *****, they would have walked.Were has it gone wrong is it us, being to soft ive still got that **** your job attitude cause i was taught by propper lads who now are few and far between.

Top Bottom