Beware of logical

DONT DOM......BEEN AROUND HORSES AND RIDDEN FOR A WHILE ME SELL THE HORSE IS A TAD TO SMALL FOR YOU ,YOUR FEET ARE TO FAR FORWUD IN THE STIRIPS AND YOUR HEELS ARE NOT POINTING DOWN THIS PAIC MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN AMATURE ;) AND WOULD GET YOU NO RESPECT FOMR THE RIDING COMMUNITY OF THE FORUM ;)LOL TELL HIM TO GO SUK HOSS CO*K DOM :laugh:

Thanks for your input Frankie bloody Dettori now what about me???

Thanks for your input Frankie bloody Dettori now what about me???

HORSE WAY TO SMALL ,FEET RIGHTLY POSITIONED IN STIRUPS STILL THE HEELS NEED TO BE DOWN STIRUPS A LITTLE HIGH FOR LEG LENGHT AND THE WESTERN POSE TO SUIT THE WESTERN SADDLE NEED CONSIDRABLE WORK LOL YOU WOULD OF MADE THE CUT FOR RAWHIDE YOU SERITANLY WOULD OF BENE LEFT BACK ON THE RANCH TO HELP OUT MOTHER :laugh:

Is that a live horse Fred??

It was fecking lively when I first caught it in the wild. A couple of right handers soon quietened it down though.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

HORSE WAY TO SMALL ,FEET RIGHTLY POSITIONED IN STIRUPS STILL THE HEELS NEED TO BE DOWN STIRUPS A LITTLE HIGH FOR LEG LENGHT AND THE WESTERN POSE TO SUIT THE WESTERN SADDLE NEED CONSIDRABLE WORK LOL YOU WOULD OF MADE THE CUT FOR RAWHIDE YOU SERITANLY WOULD OF BENE LEFT BACK ON THE RANCH TO HELP OUT MOTHER :laugh:

It was a Filipino horse and I was a lot bigger back in them days marra.

Fuk me whats this thread," one man an his pony".lol
Noticed you didnt have a whip or spurs to control that wild beast Fred, so thought it was stuffed Haha

:laugh::laugh:
What, she ties you up and spanks you.
You look quite content nonethe less.:cool:

Fuk me whats this thread," one man an his pony".lol
Noticed you didnt have a whip or spurs to control that wild beast Fred, so thought it was stuffed Haha

And right next to the infinity pool lol,should'nt you be running that cob on the beach fred?;):rolleyes:

That was the plan but the fecking thing wouldnt budge.

Well you can bring water to a horse fred,he probally does'nt take chlorine with his drink,mind you he looks terrorfied in that picture,i seen on telly once some american fella married his horse,maybe your horse thought you wanted to do ungodly things to him...........they can tell you know..........ask marra:D:laugh::laugh:

Well you can bring water to a horse fred,he probally does'nt take chlorine with his drink,mind you he looks terrorfied in that picture,i seen on telly once some american fella married his horse,maybe your horse thought you wanted to do ungodly things to him...........they can tell you know..........ask marra:D:laugh::laugh:

The horse was terrified? What about me? That was the highest i've been without a fully boarded platform and double guard rail for years.

Well you can bring water to a horse fred,he probally does'nt take chlorine with his drink,mind you he looks terrorfied in that picture,i seen on telly once some american fella married his horse,maybe your horse thought you wanted to do ungodly things to him...........they can tell you know..........ask marra:D

LOL YOU WOULD BE 1 OF THE BEST MEN TO ASK ABOUT ANIMAL, HUMAN INTERACTION ON A INTIMATE LEVEL ALTHOW SWIFTY MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT BUT AD PUT YOU TWO UP THE TOP OF THE FELCROW LEAGUE ;):laugh::laugh:

LOL YOU WOULD BE 1 OF THE BEST MEN TO ASK ABOUT ANIMAL, HUMAN INTERACTION ON A INTIMATE LEVEL ALTHOW SWIFTY MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT BUT AD PUT YOU TWO UP THE TOP OF THE FELCROW LEAGUE ;):laugh:

Oh we like to get close to nature round here pal,i hope you've shaved that tache off marra.............would'nt want you getting mistaken for kevin webster would we:laugh::laugh:

LOL YOU WOULD BE 1 OF THE BEST MEN TO ASK ABOUT ANIMAL, HUMAN INTERACTION ON A INTIMATE LEVEL ALTHOW SWIFTY MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT BUT AD PUT YOU TWO UP THE TOP OF THE FELCROW LEAGUE ;):laugh:

Oh we like to get close to nature round here pal,i hope you've shaved that tache off marra.............would'nt want you getting mistaken for kevin webster would we:laugh::laugh:

NAR AINT SHAVED OFF NO DOUBT IT WILL BELEW OFF IN DUE COURSE LOL

Pics don't lie I'm afraid, I've had a good laugh at that one myself. Always something embarrassing someone can dig up from your facebook page! And no, I'm not going to cry to admins to get it deleted or I'll go to the police, lol.

I find it highly unlikely that someone wouldn't want to work for me because I've been horse riding. Fortunately my integrity is intact, whereas that of others disappeared by the time we got to the last page.

Thanks for the pic though, it's a desparate attempt. Now pics of "BigBob in the office" or it didn't happen!

Think it's about time you got off your high hor. . .
Never mind
:cheesy:

Top Bottom