Beware of logical

just another hard workling man fighting for his days pay to feed his family. Why can nobody just pay us "scum" what we are owed when they should?????????????????

Good luck mate

Not all sorted actually and as for fabricated well I've no reason to lie just want to warn other lads to be careful that's the whole point of the scaffolders forum right ?
Also I know for a FACT me and one other lad have still not been paid.

Firstly Bob works for us and has done for some time now, he is in the office today and asked if he could pipe up against what had been said as thought it to be unfair vs the situation that has actually gone before. If he is not allowed to do this then that is not our issue.

@Dom....... Dom worked for logical for 5 months before "deciding to leave".....

lightening the mood a little - this is DOM whom you are dealing with at Forefront scaffolding in all his glory.....

image001_zpsb4edd5f9.jpg

Firstly Bob works for us and has done for some time now, he is in the office today and asked if he could pipe up against what had been said as thought it to be unfair vs the situation that has actually gone before. If he is not allowed to do this then that is not our issue.

lightening the mood a little - this is DOM whom you are dealing with at Forefront scaffolding in all his glory.....

image001_zpsb4edd5f9.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Touché. Over to you Dom.

hyru6eze.jpg

[/IMG]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Touché. Over to you Dom.

Pics don't lie I'm afraid, I've had a good laugh at that one myself. Always something embarrassing someone can dig up from your facebook page! And no, I'm not going to cry to admins to get it deleted or I'll go to the police, lol.

I find it highly unlikely that someone wouldn't want to work for me because I've been horse riding. Fortunately my integrity is intact, whereas that of others disappeared by the time we got to the last page.

Thanks for the pic though, it's a desparate attempt. Now pics of "BigBob in the office" or it didn't happen!

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the horse, it's now a value, family size lasagne.

Last edited:
Hilarious thread, early nomination for funniest.
Come on Ryan,cant you pay the man up,be done with it.
Vllb,where did you get that meter from,pmsl:laugh::laugh:

This was 2 months ago Dom..... 3 months after you started in this job! take your inflated ego and trot on.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Hilarious thread, early nomination for funniest.
Come on Ryan,cant you pay the man up,be done with it.
Vllb,where did you get that meter from,pmsl:laugh::laugh:

haha already sorted fella, just been speaking to him this afternoon, that's what is actually rediculous about the whole thing. lol

image001_zpsb4edd5f9.jpg
still got to love this though.

Dont ya just luv a happy ending.

Get off yur hoss and drink the milk. Sure that was a John Wayne saying.

Pics don't lie I'm afraid, I've had a good laugh at that one myself. Always something embarrassing someone can dig up from your facebook page! And no, I'm not going to cry to admins to get it deleted or I'll go to the police, lol.

I find it highly unlikely that someone wouldn't want to work for me because I've been horse riding. Fortunately my integrity is intact, whereas that of others disappeared by the time we got to the last page.

Thanks for the pic though, it's a desparate attempt. Now pics of "BigBob in the office" or it didn't happen!

Nothing wrong with horse riding Dom. I have before although i wasnt so nattily dressed and my mighty steed was 3 times the size of yours.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

This was 2 months ago Dom..... 3 months after you started in this job! take your inflated ego and trot on.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

haha already sorted fella, just been speaking to him this afternoon, that's what is actually rediculous about the whole thing. lol

image001_zpsb4edd5f9.jpg
still got to love this though.

You have been caught out Ryan for the fool you are. Next you will be telling us your agency is going to start paying decent rates next.

[/COLOR]

image001_zpsb4edd5f9.jpg
still got to love this though.[/QUOTE]

Surely you've got to use this as your avatar pic now dom:cool::idea:

You know what, I might just do that!

DONT DOM......BEEN AROUND HORSES AND RIDDEN FOR A WHILE ME SELL THE HORSE IS A TAD TO SMALL FOR YOU ,YOUR FEET ARE TO FAR FORWUD IN THE STIRIPS AND YOUR HEELS ARE NOT POINTING DOWN THIS PAIC MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN AMATURE ;) AND WOULD GET YOU NO RESPECT FOMR THE RIDING COMMUNITY OF THE FORUM ;)LOL TELL HIM TO GO SUK HOSS CO*K DOM :laugh:

Top Bottom