Beware of logical

I seem to remember his response to your earlier thread stating that he would pay you. That constitutes an agreement in writing. Take them to the small claims court. If I was them I'd pay to shut you up. Print out his earlier response as evidence and sue him. Every agency I ever dealt with were rubbish, although I'm led to believe there are some better ones now !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X1SuLjnRcI]Mr. Bean - Explosive Paint - YouTube[/ame]

Lets just clear a few things up here....

Right this is getting totally ridiculous now John.

This is what ACTUALLY happened and not some fabricated story you have concocted up.

You and 3 other guys went to an induction at Heathrow on a friday with a view to start work on the following Monday. This is what was requested from the client and what we passed on to you. These inductions cost us so we would not put you on them without the intention of you starting work.

On that friday we received a call from the client saying there had been a near miss on site and the operations they were doing on site were being suspended and they had to delay the start by 1 week for you. Myself and Gareth contacted a couple of members of your 4 gang and all was ok and a start the following Monday was agreed.

We then called you on Monday and Tuesday the following week to confirm again that the start was happening and to be ready for Monday.

In between these conversations you took the decision to bad mouth our company and in particular Gareth for what had happened. What else could we have done here? There was never a moment where we said we wouldn't pay you. You are scaffolders!!! you know that delays on site can happen and they do. All we can do is be up front with you about it. if you dont want to wait this is your choice, if you do, great. But deciding to bad mouth us is the most unprofessional action taken in this whole thing.

I would like to point out that the other 2 guys who DID wait till that following monday are now on site and doing great, and have work for approx 4-5 months from us. Which would have been the same for you guys.

In regards to your payment, you are just lying. Simple.

The conversation we had the other day.... You called in asking to be paid for the day you went to the induction, that was fine. But as i said to you on the phone that day, "i will pay you but dont expect it to be with a smile on my face!" is that not fair enough after the crap you have said about my company, the lies that you have come out with.

I think i am well within my rights to tell you that categorically i will pay you, But do not expect me to be polite to you, when youn have cost me money and bad mouthed me publicly, I'm not a bloody mug.

You have also called in today looking for your money and you have been told you will be paid TODAY!!!! WHERE IS THE PROBLEM? WHY EVEN START THIS THREAD??? we pay via CHAPS and these are same day payments. Where is the confusion here?

If you have any more issues, please divert them to me and why don't we sort them like grown ups.

I'd like to wade in here.... im working for Logical at the moment through Gareth & Ryan and they have been sound to me. Pay well and i've got a decent run out of them so far. From reading what Ryan's put i dun see why there is a big problem? sh*t happens, least they told em what the crack was.

Not all sorted actually and as for fabricated well I've no reason to lie just want to warn other lads to be careful that's the whole point of the scaffolders forum right ?
Also I know for a FACT me and one other lad have still not been paid.

haha No Digs but good whack on the wages though.....thinking about a bentley :D retire next year!

Not all sorted actually and as for fabricated well I've no reason to lie just want to warn other lads to be careful that's the whole point of the scaffolders forum right ?
Also I know for a FACT me and one other lad have still not been paid.

We have spoken to you today fella, you know you are being paid today...who else are you talking about, if it is Michael then he is also on the list for payment today. Which you ALSO know about...... come on fella whats the game here?

Totally impartial here lads, hope yous can sort it. Good luck to all

Payment was meant to be made last week Fella as well you know that's why I rang Logical last Friday. I don't play no games fella I've been in this game long enough to know the crack!!! Like I said before the reason for the thread is to warn other lads actually what you think of us scaffolders does the word 'scum' ring any bells ?
I've no reason to fabricate I've got nothing to lose so this will be my last reply as anything else I've got to say I'll say to your face when I get off this rig !!!

I'd like to wade in here.... im working for Logical at the moment through Gareth & Ryan and they have been sound to me. Pay well and i've got a decent run out of them so far. From reading what Ryan's put i dun see why there is a big problem? sh*t happens, least they told em what the crack was.

Good to hear they are looking after you BigBob.
Then they would wouldn't they. You have the same IP as Ryan@Logical so you must be in the office with them.
You have no credibility and I am afraid neither do Ryan and Gareth.

:laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

The new RHL

We have spoken to you today fella, you know you are being paid today...who else are you talking about, if it is Michael then he is also on the list for payment today. Which you ALSO know about...... come on fella whats the game here?

There's certainly someone playing a game here. You just got outplayed.

As for posting offensively on my job threads under a pseudonym, so predictable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom