Beware of logical

tell tale dave

Reaction score
Right lads to carry on from last weeks thread regarding travelling down to Heathrow Airport for an induction, to then find out we weren't starting and in actual fact not being paid, well D day has arrived and no money has went into my bank !!!!

Well I've just rang LOGICAL and spoke to the ever famous Ryan and not Gareth this time and I've got to say he definitely has a way with words professional to say the least. This was the conversation;

" Your the idiot that was slagging us off on the forum last week, you's are SCUM for slagging the company off and we've had to induct more men. DON't expect to get paid with a smile on our faces" then hung up !!!!!

So lads what do you think what should be my next move ?

If anyone is considering working for these I would seriously reconsider !!!

I would if I could but I'm in the middle of the North Sea till next week..... then I'll be on the first flight to there office !!!

Phone a friend.

Cheeky ******** had the cheek to threaten Admin's boss with legal action if the thread wasn't removed.

We all know now what a bunch of c.unts they are (Allegedly)

Just want to warn other lads don't want them to get ripped off like we did. This is'nt slander it's fact !!

Logical Resources

If I was you Gareth Numpty I would pay the lads what you owe now.
Otherwise every time someone "Googles" your little outfit a thread on here will come up explaining your man management skills and payment terms.

Last edited:
Right lads to carry on from last weeks thread regarding travelling down to Heathrow Airport for an induction, to then find out we weren't starting and in actual fact not being paid, well D day has arrived and no money has went into my bank !!!!

Well I've just rang LOGICAL and spoke to the ever famous Ryan and not Gareth this time and I've got to say he definitely has a way with words professional to say the least. This was the conversation;

" Your the idiot that was slagging us off on the forum last week, you's are SCUM for slagging the company off and we've had to induct more men. DON't expect to get paid with a smile on our faces" then hung up !!!!!

So lads what do you think what should be my next move ?

If anyone is considering working for these I would seriously reconsider !!!

1 Small claims court
2 debt agency
3 [my favorite] go down beat the ***** out of him.

Phone a friend.

Cheeky ******** had the cheek to threaten Admin's boss with legal action if the thread wasn't removed.

We all know now what a bunch of c.unts they are (Allegedly)

Admin has a boss? I thought Admin was the boss. Well feck me you learn something new everyday in this game. Well actually it should be you learn two new things everyday in this game as I also learnt Thai Airlines fly from Heathrow not Gatwick.

I will be paying them a visit when I get off this rig next week. I would love him to repeat what he said on the phone to my face.

Which office are they based in Dave?

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

If it's Bridgend we'll all come for a nose.

I will get my money I've no doubt about it but in the mean time I'll make sure I will tell everyone I know to stay clear. I wonder how long it will take them to post a reply to this thread or best still threaten with legal action if the post isn't removed.

Just post another one about Gynecological Sauces instead

DID HE REFER TO YOU AS SCUM OR THE SCAFFS AS A TRADE WHICH HE MAKES A LIVING OUT OF ... I THINK ITS THE LATTER. ITS ***** LIKE HIM THAT ARE DRAINING THE INDUSTRY AND JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT AGENCIES THINK OF THE HARD WORKING SCAFFS. AD BE DOWN THERE WITH A PAINT BOMB MR BEAN STYLE AND GO RIGHT IN TO THE OFFICE WITH IT

NEW TELEPHONE £25
NEW WORK DESK £100
NEW COMPUTER £500

THE LOOK OF WET PAINT ON THERE FACE PRICELESS :laugh::laugh:

Be very careful about what you saying on here, as it's a public domain,
it can and probably will be used in a court of law.
I'm not talking about how you've been treated, as that is fact,
They can't do nothing about that
I'm talking about the threats,
Typing it on your keyboard is exactly the same as saying it.
Just ask the people who have been sent to jail,
for doing the exact same thing on twitter.
Just be careful fella's.

I will get my money I've no doubt about it but in the mean time I'll make sure I will tell everyone I know to stay clear. I wonder how long it will take them to post a reply to this thread or best still threaten with legal action if the post isn't removed.

Absolutely disgraceful in how they/he has spoken to you and have treated you. Infuriating , no doubt. Does this guy think that he is above everyone else. It's a small world out there.... And if this guy expects to run a business.. He better think again, as his reputation has just sunk to new depths. I'm not condoning that any misfortune should befall him, but I have Seen stranger things happen.
That fact that he/ they, are named and shamed has little consequence on the bearing that he has ridiculed you and disrespected you over the phone.
Me personally, I would *** *** ******* **** off. Especially if I had young children to clothe and feed. But that's from my perspective.:evil:

I'm just going to the office to get what I'm owed I've made no threats. Why should I let him get away with it at the end of the day I travelled all that way for nothing and I'm out of pocket

Top Bottom