Best Scaffolders youve worked with in the past??

Loooooooolllz!!!! love it... laughed so much a bit of pee come out the end i swear! :D :D

Scaff sent him a pm to try and get to the bottom of it but got a load of threats back and his number thought it would be helpfull if he could talk it over with others .... To be honest I rang it and got no answer so thought it was a piss take.....

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Allan he can come up anytime the library has computers .... This lads only 20years old

If he's big enough to give it out he will have to be big enough to take it as they say

Scaff sent him a pm to try and get to the bottom of it but got a load of threats back and his number thought it would be helpfull if he could talk it over with others .... To be honest I rang it and got no answer so thought it was a piss take.....

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Allan he can come up anytime the library has computers .... This lads only 20years old

Only 20 years old??? He says hes been Scaffolding 6+ years... another guy who started Scaffolding when he was in Primary School eh?? :suspicious:

Aaaah bless him.
I guess hes been put too bed now, hes got a big day tomorrow of fetching tea, picking up fittings and rolling up Moroflex for the real Scaffolders. :)

I have to admit Keza. You ARE actually a funny guy.
You can come and Labour for me any day - i might even let you put the clips on the Toeboards, if your lucky and keep the cups of coffee coming. ;)

You'd be my tea boy I told you let's have a race anytime or place because that's what I can do I'll break a man

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I'd kill Ben Flynn he's a wannabe muppet

How about a spelling contest?
or even we can: 1, 2, 3, 4, i declare a thumb war??? :D

who was that directed at instructor i think we are all being a bit childish here . fooking well fun though. i thought this keza was a wind up but the posts by his mate telling him to calm down seem to prove otherwise .if its not a wind up some one needs ton help the nlad cos hes gone and lost it like

Top Bottom