Best Scaffolders youve worked with in the past??

G.M. Good to know Morecambe Bay I was on MAY 84-DEC 85 & in that time I was unlucky in never experiencing the daily shuttle for the digs situation.

& the Pritchard brothers first met in 76 Thorpe Marsh Shutdown FOR PALMERS. (Roy Newstead Supv)

Best scaff ive worked with my mentor Ray Brittle Rotherham

Last edited:
I thought

kevin mcgrecgor the best scaff & manager in leeds

well he knows everything

He was never a scaffolder, spent all his early years in hire & sales then next thing you know he`s a contracts manager

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Gibbsy you big mouthed c?nt come to Leeds and we will dance you soft c?nt
Ps that soft c?nt Andyf can come aswell you don't know about me
POW POW

Dont think you 2 are going to hit it off Jay LOL

Here's a few scaffs that were still are as good as they get

Flash aka Gordon Maclean/Leeds
Damian Maclean/Leeds probably one of the fastest ever
John Murphy/Leeds as mentioned quality scaff
Jimmy Furness/ Leeds a real hard man
Danny smith/Leeds rough but fast

Yes that jimmy Furness hard as fuc? and a good pal of mine Just chinned a cage fighter called James ferguson aka fergatron Doing part 1 at utn at the moment

Yes that jimmy Furness hard as fuc? and a good pal of mine Just chinned a cage fighter called James ferguson aka fergatron Doing part 1 at utn at the moment

My Daddy will beat your Daddy up!!!
LMFAO! :D

Yeah i hear there still knockin about but i dont no any of them personally, a few of my pals no them well like, one of them has a s.p scaffolding formally delta.

Did We Not Have This Thread A While Back ? Or Am I Suffering From Auldtimers Again?

Gibbsy you big mouthed c?nt come to Leeds and we will dance you soft c?nt
Ps that soft c?nt Andyf can come aswell you don't know about me
POW POW

Keza did your dad never tell you that it dosen't mater how hard you THINK you are there always some harder than you and it's not usely the gob **** what offers everyone out.

and the one that talks about how hard some
one else is really cant fight

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

batman, pow pow

Last edited:
What's You interfering for rob let them battle it out there's obviously something gone on

and the one that talks about how hard some
one else is really cant fight

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

batman, pow pow

didnt get long then alan haha!!! nice to see you back again you ante missed much:laugh:

didnt get long then alan haha!!! nice to see you back again you ante missed much:laugh:
been sober mate and this bores the tits off me when im off the drink . still think its gone right down hill but iv got a week of drinking so thought id have a look . looks like i walked into a decent little conflict here so might get involved .

Because Keza's got a 2 inch c.ock and his breath smells like dog-shiit.

Top Bottom