Best Scaffolders youve worked with in the past??

Kezafowler - you sound like a cock, my mate is a cage fighter, get a life spunk bubble

Your wifes shaggin your apprentic gibbs doesnt that upset you, while your kids are tucked up in bed your little apprentic who you try n ball at every day is keepin your wife warm probably in your bed ha ha ha !!

Scaff your better asking keza he wants to fight me and j don't no why ? Even got his mobile number and threats ????

who is , reading the comments on here you are the biggest keyboard warrior ever . dont bother with your **** threats cos its got nowt to do with me this post is just stating the obvious . you either need to fight him or fook him cos the sexual tension seems to be ripping you apart

Master? you left the word 'bator' off the end of your name didnt you? :D

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Scaff your better asking keza he wants to fight me and j don't no why ? Even got his mobile number and threats ????

PM me his number. Ill post it all over the inernet, lol.

He's normally a nice bloke someone or thing must of pissed him off he's normally very placid tbh!!!

budgie cage fighter kezafowler is on 9 fight win streak in the scaffkeyboardwarrior championships . can any one beat his spelling mistakes or match his threats ? can any one deal with the pressure of his special move , name dropping and sending pay as you go mobile numbers. he ll take some stopping . is it possible . this man really is the anderson silva of the internet

Hello Allan you been looking out the new glass roof all day instead of playing on here lol ???? If keza wants to come and play in hebburn that's fine there's plenty for him to fight haha might take him to the claps lol

PMSL!!! Allan mate. Glad your back, you was missed fella. :)

Tried to be nice with this young lad ..... Please remember its after 8 o'clock before ringing
Listen mate if you want to dance come to Leeds and we can sort it face to face here's my number 07902603658

Tried to be nice with this young lad ..... Please remember its after 8 o'clock before ringing
Listen mate if you want to dance come to Leeds and we can sort it face to face here's my number 07902603658

I kinda accidently, on-purpose stuck that number all over Face Book, whooopsee! :laugh:

Top Bottom