Best Scaffolders youve worked with in the past??

Kezafowler13

Reaction score
I have a list as long as my arm of good scaffolders ive worked with in the past all named below are good top scaffolders mostly from yorkshire !!

Kevin Preston- Cookridge, Leeds
Stuart Pattison- Seacroft, Leeds
Danny Walsh- Halton, Leeds
Matt Maclean- Morley, Leeds
Danny Arnold- Crossgates, Leeds
John Murphy- Morley, Leeds
Asa Tuohey- Swarcliffe, Leeds
Danny Baldwin- Rothwell, Leeds
Glen McDougall- Middleton, Leeds
Glen McDougall (JNR)- Middleton, Leeds
Craig Hopps- Armley, Leeds
Chris Harland- Hunslet, Leeds
Adam Pursglove- Wigan
Mikey Clarke- Liverpool

me me me me me me me me me me and me But thats just my opinion!

I already did this one, lol. :p
>>> here <<<.

But for the sake of the thread:

Eddie Hanson (from Middlesboro) - Excellent Scaffolder and a real honest gentleman.
Darryl Venn (originally from Bristol, now lives in Essex) - Lightning fast, very good knowledge, overall one of the best ive worked with.
Vic Schneider (from London) An old time Benchmark Scaffolder, almost unmatched in scaffolding knowledge, real nice fella.
Neil Williams (from Nottingham) - Top scaff and nice overall bloke.
Ray Dwolitka (from Manchester) - Fast, agile was one of Trad's top scaffs back in the late 90's/early 00's.

Some of the spellings might be wrong, lol.

I have another account but i dont have my iphone anymore so i forgot my password if thats orite wi u soft lad, n good on you for doing this 1 but i want to see what other members think !!

I have a list as long as my arm of good scaffolders ive worked with in the past all named below are good top scaffolders mostly from yorkshire !!

Kevin Preston- Cookridge, Leeds
Stuart Pattison- Seacroft, Leeds
Danny Walsh- Halton, Leeds
Matt Maclean- Morley, Leeds
Danny Arnold- Crossgates, Leeds
John Murphy- Morley, Leeds
Asa Tuohey- Swarcliffe, Leeds
Danny Baldwin- Rothwell, Leeds
Glen McDougall- Middleton, Leeds
Glen McDougall (JNR)- Middleton, Leeds
Craig Hopps- Armley, Leeds
Chris Harland- Hunslet, Leeds
Adam Pursglove- Wigan
Mikey Clarke- Liverpool

Danny Walsh Bellscaff, used to do a bit of cash work for him. Danny Arnold, nicest scaffolder I've ever met and had the pleasure to work with. Asa Tuohey, brilliant scaff, hard as ****, had many a good night with him. Once saw a lad roll a 20 pound note and stick it up his nose at Asa's house. I MEAN RIGHT UP SO YOU COULDN'T EVEN SEE IT ANYMORE :laugh:

You sure he didnt stick something up his nose USING the £20 note? ;) :p

Walshys sound to work for pays good money and always has plenty of graft on, danny arnold sure is a pleasure to work with can learn alot of that 1 hes a work horse and ive had a few messy nights with asa after some hard graft... good times !!!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Ive found that thats how a typical scaff of an estate rolls ha ha !!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Ive found that thats how a typical scaff of an estate rolls ha ha !!

I thought

kevin mcgrecgor the best scaff & manager in leeds

well he knows everything

well he likes to think so.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here's a few scaffs that were still are as good as they get

Flash aka Gordon Maclean/Leeds
Damian Maclean/Leeds probably one of the fastest ever
John Murphy/Leeds as mentioned quality scaff
Jimmy Furness/ Leeds a real hard man
Danny smith/Leeds rough but fast

Interesting subject this for a scaffold designer as we get to see the work of lots of different scaffolders....from different parts the country...and it's funny how the different areas vary.

From my experience some of the best, but not exclusively, are in London. I guess they get to build "design jobs" more often and so are more experienced with them.

Do scaffolders like building "design jobs"?

Was tempted to start a thread "the best scaffold designers..." but then came to my senses!!!

I find it funny how biased some people are too.
Someone from wherever, say: Birmingham, will almost certainly mention about 10 other Birmingham Scaffolders in their list... whether their good or bad, lol.

Gibbsy you big mouthed c?nt come to Leeds and we will dance you soft c?nt
Ps that soft c?nt Andyf can come aswell you don't know about me
POW POW

LOL!!! Your funny, for a retard.
Sorry... retards make MUCH more sense. :D

Keza
what you going on about ?
I asked if your taking the piss as there are other members on here that start treads to take the piss out of people ? just looked odd for your first post?
As for POW POW whats all that about ?

Im at work atm... off my phone, but when i get home we'll have a right crack with this Keza numpty. :D

Top Bottom