Basing out and putting in the Beamwork for the start of a 140ft high Tube and Fitting

not to sure weather it affects the compression/tention ratio as much as it would will ali/haki beams, i'm sure the many engineers on here could comment on that, but as long as J and his enginner are appy spose thats wot matters

Hotspanner, you sound like a proper prick, bet your a chancer, yes I was also at farringdon and can vouch for jas and other scaffolders on there, not all unit beams fit as they supposed to so also being a 'advanced scaffolder' you improvise and make do what you got, or do you phone the supervisor crying on the phone as they don't slide in creating the 'v'
Erm I think not, if you have or ever will work on a site with 100plus scaffolders which I have a few massive jobs I have been on, and slagged of someone for not matching the beams so they all fit the same you would get slagged off by everyone, all your comments are mainly **** 1's, you should change your name from hotspanner, to carslberg.

If carslberg made scaffolders they would make you!

End of rant no all, now go and complain somewhere else.

Last edited:
No need to get into a slagging match lads,its only natural for people to point out a few things they notice. Im no engineer,but just made the observation of triangulation/lateral strength,does it matter which way up. Imo,not really.

i worked with notherners who called braces 'rakers' i didnt slag them off everytime for calling it that, i have read most of your 50+ posts and they all seem negtive, and you say you have every ticket going nearly forklift, crane, etc etc, you must of sucked some cock to have tickets that are not even needed for scaffolding, at least my tickets you need them to get on certain jobs,

street, site, rail, powerstation, petro-chemical, underground etc.

i wont need to delete any post if you post sensible and not mouth of to anyone about anything, by all means give advice and opinions not negative stuff over nothing

cant be arsed to read all the posts but the v pointing up or down depends on the beam . some need up some need down . refer to manufacturers specification

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

just read some posts and essex yours is the best iv read in a long time , most tickets= best blowjobs

essex or should i say aka jason gibbs
ur such a mug i thought we'd sorted this out on pm without gettin personel
go back and read my previous posts u may understand them cos u cant read a drwg
heres the facts
1 the beams are upside down - as spotted by others
2 as a A ticket ur job is to erect to the desighn not how u think- if the beam didnt work than move the chord tie tubes a few inches rather then the integity of the whole structure by putting the beams in upside down and compromising the chors compresstion ratio
3 if in doubt always contact ur designer for clarification of and potential deviation from ur drwg
4 if you are technically incorrect through your work or your lingo and you wanna broadcast it worldwide- then prepare to be mugged of in exactly the same way in which u do
5 you dont have to work on big sites to learn your trade, if anything it doesnt do you any real favours as you can hide your faults and inabilities in the crowd (or is that what you like to do)
all my tckts have been aquired through normal work cos when i suck cock i only spit and dont swallow. and it goes to show ur ignorance in our trade if you cant understand why you would have them, even the crane divers, on many sites we work we have town cranes with low level operating, ideal for getting ur mats around the site, and wots the point in that if u cant rigg/bank it. as for the rope access that was accured for film work at pinewood, hgv2 is more important to me than a safty inpection tckt that you keep rantin about, but why am i even typin this cos you'll prob just delete it like u normally do when u dont like it,
you really are some type of loud mouth who talks the talk but as the pics show cant walk the walk.and finally before i leave you to talk to urself cos lets face it you just love that , the amount of posts i've made have no bearing on anything,it a open forum, free speach and all that, but after going through both yours under essex and jason-its obvious your the same person and you just love the all the media attention cos u post for the sake of it, let alone all the rest of the facebook twitter youtube bull.
seriously take it on the chin that u've been mugged off and get over it - sticks and stones and all that

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

i wont need to delete any post if you post sensible and not mouth of to anyone about anything, by all means give advice and opinions not negative stuff over nothing

i was not being rude or insulting, i've seen far stonger posts on here but its ok for you to do it then is it...i'd call that abuse of your power as a moderator and if you keep doin it all your gonna do is make your self look like an idiot not me - if your that concerned then get admin to pm me, after hes looked at my posts and let him decide it seems really strange the way jason signs off and 10sec later u sigh on dont u think

Last edited:
Hotspanner I'm a moderator and joined well before Jason and we have worked on the same site on a few jobs and quite a few people on here can varify my name ain't Jason, ask your mate midge on your friends list who I am, you need to grow up and grow a pair, rather then the old

My dad is bigger then your dad, you need to get a life.

i like you hotspanner and i think most on here would agree that he talks a better job than he erects

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

who the fook am i on about jason or essex . lost and pissed again

To be honest, my work speaks for itself and I aint gotta prove nothing to no 1, I don't normally post on here like the regulars but Everytime i do look on here, some one is mouthing off or complaining about something, and with regards to allan66 I don't no your got to make sarcie comments for now reason, feeling left out are you. Ahhh

Got better things to do the row with a toenails like you hotspanner, like sleep.

ADIOS

essex you are even more drunk than me , that spellings terrible

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

and yes im feeling left out , thought this was about jason but if your not the same person forget it

Allan666, never be more pissed then you, when your keeping most of the pubs going 😝

Haha sad, and it's Daz not Jason, like I said ask your mate midge

Lmfao:laugh: Essex and hotspanna at it again. I think hotspanna shaded this one.

Top Bottom