any advice on hangers offshore

Were abouts in the north east of england exactly
come on cassie this has potential to be a good one
go for it son feck the consequences ;)

Were abouts in the north east of england exactly
come on cassie this has potential to be a good one
go for it son feck the consequences ;)

OK.. **** it... this has been my personal experience and I have worked with some decent lads from here... but found most from north east to be back stabbin *****..... dont get giddy tho lads I;ve had some lads from there down our house for a piss up weekend... their not all bad.. just most...lol...

come on then... bring it..lol

is that u talking about the guys who ask for a 3rd week cassie , this threads gonna blow up ....

lol.... fuk me, gonna get battered me...fuk it..lol... Yorkshire lads are sound though and the jocks..

Got to be honest, I have never felt that geography had anything to do with greed or attitude to work. I met some right useless bandits out there from all over the country and although it has been 12 years since I have been out I met some great friends out there as well.

lol.... fuk me, gonna get battered me...fuk it..lol... Yorkshire lads are sound though and the jocks..

........................................................................................................
Happy new year

Attachments

• 381590_10151272466953967_1487821256_n[1].jpg
    381590_10151272466953967_1487821256_n[1].jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
OK.. **** it... this has been my personal experience and I have worked with some decent lads from here... but found most from north east to be back stabbin *****..... dont get giddy tho lads I;ve had some lads from there down our house for a piss up weekend... their not all bad.. just most...lol...

come on then... bring it..lol
Do you mean guys from the boro aswell?

i have been working with system , read the post !!! ive used tube and fitting on my part 1 -2 and 2 day assesment but that is all, truss out, roof saddle , independant etc etc...no hangers !! you dont do hangers untill ur advanced if your a scaff you will know that wont you, seems a few on here are jealous because im getting offshore lol ive got my pt 1-2-and assesment plus my cicsr card .

have done one dropper offshore and i need more expirience.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

i got my pt 1-2 and 2 day assesment plus cicrs scaff card. as you are a scaffolder then you will know you dont do droppers untill your advanced . on our pt 1-2 and assessment we done truss outs, roof saddle etc but no hangers.

need expirience, ive only done 1 hanger offshore and want to get to know more on how to do them, everything else is ok as t+f is concerned but i want to be 100%

Just goes to show what state the games in when they employ clowns,when there is proper scaffolders on the dole:mad:

from what ive seen over the years middlesborugh lads graft all day but upset them run!!! northern lads great blokes from barnsley will work and graft all day and drink for england!! scotish okay when you can understand them. welsh seem fine and will graft when pushed!! but drink for england like the northerners.and the southern scaffolders not all but most lazy that want footballers wages for doing very little and me being one off them moan for england lol!!

Last edited:
Got to be honest, I have never felt that geography had anything to do with greed or attitude to work. I met some right useless bandits out there from all over the country and although it has been 12 years since I have been out I met some great friends out there as well.

Have to agree with you aom. I have always gone on the theory that a c**t is a c**t and it makes no difference where they come from.
Worked with good lads from all over the British Isles and some right c**nts too.

how the fook did you get a job off shore when you cant spin a spanner? you must be sucking some cock... very goood!
booklets lol.. what kinda fecker r ya..

i would kick f**k outta you anyday ya clown :cool:

by the way im getting £21 an hour offshore at minute , hehehe

thankyou very much to all those who helped me and give me sound advice, i didnt come on here to take the piss or make enemies , i just want to learn and be 100% competent in what i do ( there is no room for human error right ? )

Okay Boys Time Out...before we start kickin the sh!t out of each other, lets all remember that we were not born with a Tartan Banner in our hands, we all got to learn dertoll put a question to the Forum for help and advice not to be ridiculed...

dertoll, my advice to you is to declare yourself right away and ask guidance for the Old Skool Scaffolders, real Scaffolders will pass their experience on to willing hands...

What System are you using ??? Alustar ??? all System Scaffolds can be deployed as Slung / Hung Scaffolds, however, as most on this Forum would elect that T & F Scaffolds are the most versatile but not exclusive for Slung ? Hung Structures...

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

P.S...@ HSWT...nice method statement by the way :cool:

Hangers are probably the most dangerous and the easiest thing in scaffolding ,, my first was a bridge 5 metres above the water , theres always gonna be somebody down with a mate , so ask one of the guys u reckon is a stand up guy ,, ive leaarned not to let people get to you on here , just like any job ,, listen to the good guys and let the assholes run on ,, goodluck

Franky boy was i mentioned in yer last post
i wonder what context :nuts:
hows the job going and are you moving on with the othjer agency;)

yeh, decent blokes will help you out, the ones that won't lack self confidense and probably aren't ssure themselves

Goin good huggy , nope wasnt talkin bout n8body mate , , head back on sunday ,, if ur interested get ur tights on lol happy new year fella

im no scaffolding snob if i was in need i would go
take it easy and STEIGERBOUWER stay safe;)

" so ask one of the guys u reckon is a stand up guy" , thats maybe the bit where he spoke of you, happy.

most scaffolders will quite happy to show you dertboll exspecially if your keen. scaffoldings is exsperience all the way. i have no problem with you dertboll. but this cisrs part 1 and part 2 needs to be addressed why the hell do they give out cisrs tickets when the courses are far too short especially when theve made every ecitb scaffolder with exsperience go back to school. like ive said before on previous threads the cisrs trainning is for the street scaffolder not the industrial sector.

You are spot on there dico,this cisrs ticket is a fecking joke in my opinion the c.e.u.in the old days was the best system.You dont learn the game by sitting on your @rse in a classroom,i was lucky and worked with a guy who taught me alot i will never be able to pay him back but i have the upmost respect for him,oh by the way i have a advanced cisrs card but never been on one of there courses and never will.

Top Bottom