amount of scaffold done

good bit of kit but i wouldnt buy one, my pockets aint that deep,

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

**** i just noticed how many posts u guys got you must live on here

me 2 nuffin on the box so thought i'd check it out again -had to come off for a while cos essex was really winding me up

You get used to it, must have missed it what was going on?

he seems really opinionated, rather than helpfull/chatty, and when i let him av it he deleted my post, he can give it but not take it, mummy always told me if u cant play nice then dont play at all

haha, that's what you get for going up against a moderator, might apply myself.:idea:

wiv that amount of posts i dunno y u dont, u seem 2 give some crackin advise, & in a nice way not up on ur high orse or nuffin,

Who decides who the moderators are? You could have a right laugh altering posts.

i dunno m8 aint been on ere that long i overheard me new boss talking about the site to the lads and thought id give it a try

wiv that amount of posts i dunno y u dont, u seem 2 give some crackin advise, & in a nice way not up on ur high orse or nuffin,

Not my style HS, more for free speech myself, who the feck am I to silence anyone.

I must admit Swifty, could be fun just deleting anything Scaffy posts. :D

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Admin needed a hand and it was just volunteers for moderators, no criteria or anything.

Top Bottom