amount of scaffold done

alrite max
alot of the sites have already condemmed the use of power tools cos there's no fixed records on the exact torque and there's more going the same way every day.I think carrilion have stopped them completly

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

alrite poofter a lot of sites are banning the power drills carrilion have stopped them and a lot of the others will follow suit,lyndons aren't happy and will make a decision soon

Does it increase productivity?will they repay the initial investment?which is the best model?:unsure:

hi im polecat power tools not good stretch fittings originally spanners were designed for torque from body strength lol im old and past it ask general manager or scaffy

Forget it Paddy, they will catch on in their own time.;)

impact wrench guys ..the way to go - seriously i did, but i'm gonna get the labradors 2 pick it all up off the ground 2moro
lolol :))

72m x 4 lifts

heard alot about the inpact guns can you give me the make you use southerner might give it a dabble

hey polecat thats not what the lass from uttoxeter told me

Does it increase productivity?will they repay the initial investment?which is the best model?:unsure:

Bigfish, we have been using the Makita and the hilti. The Makita stops quicker meaning better control and less nut's and washers hitting the deck. It has a far better battery as the hilti we have has only 14 volts and the battery gives you no real warning it's about to run out of power it just stops dead although there is a 4 light system but it's on the back and when the steel is flying I don't see anything else. I also flattened it in an hour and a half of constant twirling on a strike when the Makita will easy do half a shift. The hilti does have 2 torque settings but we usually just keep it on high as we are a bit thick that way but the more astute amongst us say 1 for building and 2 for striking.

That been said the Makita has one fatal flaw, the fekin socket keeps falling off. The hilti has a ball bearing grip which is the dogs but the Makita needs additional pins and rubbers. I have additional pins coming this week but even although the hilti lacks in every other department I would probably go for that next time as the socket thing really bores me to tears.

Does for me mate, 100+ fittings for a 10kn loading bay I.W against a spanner no contest mate, Horses for Courses, 3 lifts per loading bay, 300+ fittings battery still charged.

That is what they were made for Paddy, for sure.

fank fuuck for makita m8 - last week struck ashore for southern poofter had over 3k doubles in it nearly kissed the geezer when he gave me one to use -appy days

Funny, it doesn't seem to have the same effect on the scaffs working with me.:love:

We are all thankful for small mercies.

Getootmaheid. :D

See a rite lightweight one in screwfix other day had lights on it too

Top Bottom