Whats the best phrase or saying you have heard ...

or youve got all 6 numbers on the loto!!! who wants me fooking spanners!!!! think thats the best saying off all !!!!!!!

Chargehand, couldnt charge a battery.

The old favorite 'YA MOM'

Was to a lad walking down the street with his pretty gf, Why you holding hands with ya sister, you never got that in yer locker.

Said to an old labourer 'Your not paid to think' If I wanted to listen to an arzehole i would have farted.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Asked a skivvy for a bag of Put Log holes the once, 20 minutes and he came back asking what they looked like. Sent him round the site asking all the brickies if they had any!!!!!!!!!!! The joy.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Also sent a so called Part 2 looking for a bag of base plates, We were doing a dropper!! Thats experience for yer.

if you go any faster youll get a parking ticket
spin and talk money to make

Fek me, dont send him that useless c**t couldnt erect a deck chair

you couldnt pull the skin of a rice pudding

its not my dads name on the side of the van

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

like the hairsdresser work and talk

Last edited:
To a blonde. 'does this hankercheif smell like chlorofom

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Im all over it like fur on a monkey

after trying to ******** an old boss of mine he would reply-
"you might think i came in on the last bananna boat-well i did but i was the ******* captain"

and my dad used to say when pisssin in the sea "every little bit helps"

a rather well indowed guy i used to work called stevie with was sent to get a 12' butt and came back holding his cock with a full hard on and sed " i couldn't find one so i've bent me cock in half with this do"- from that day onwards butts have always been known as stevies

Here's one for all the prolific posters on SF to consider next time they reach for the key board .

A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something...................

Here's one for all the prolific posters on SF to consider next time they reach for the key board .

A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something...................

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm the latter

Last edited:
Top Bottom