What has changed in ten years???

I'm in a similar situation. I've been out the game for 8 years so I've got to do my health and safety touchscreen course and sendmy CITB card off to get backs CISRS card back so I can work. What crap. It used to be you got your card and that was it, away you go. No updating your card and all that. But I've got no choice. I dong like the sound if this single handrail on non working lifts !!! What for ? Also am I right in thinking they have done away with 21's for standards ? Or have I been miss informed ? I don't mind working from a drawing, that's a piece of piddle. Although obviously a pain for the gaffs ! Lol

Who the feck are you ......Feck off, or i will release the 666.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEUsiVqgrNM&feature=fvwrel]YouTube - ‪Clash of the Titans (in 60 Seconds)‬‏[/ame]

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Who the feck are you ......Feck off, or i will release the 666.
YouTube - ‪Clash of the Titans (in 60 Seconds)‬‏

Allan666 is Cruising with the recip.

WHATS CHANGED IN 10 YEARS,SCAFFOLDERS COMING ON THIS FORUM BEGGING FOR INFO ON JOBS IS 1.
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO WORD OF MOUTH AND PHONING YER MATES WHEREVER THEY ME BE:mad:.
IF YOUR NOT IN THE KNOW ITS FOR A REASON OR AM I JUST BEING GRUMPY BECAUSE IM OFFSHORE ON NIGHTS

yeah happy,your just being grumpy, and your in a job,the SF in my humble opinion is an amazing source of info for scaffolders seeking jobs ,advice,opinions,and maybe,make a few friends. lol. 'ave a nice day geez.

you have got to admit some are only out for self gain,takers not givers.
i would also recommend a switch onto days for the happy geezer:wacko:

your right there daftscaf,but this is not unique to scaffs only. I work in site management nowdays and you meet the most ugly and transparent ego's.All around people trying to prove they're the man, taking credit for others idea's hiding from responsibilities and passing the buck when the sh.t hits the fan.

Top Bottom