quality scaffs required

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been scaffolding for25years only have a nvq part 2 supervising at25 always charge hand if u can sort get back to me thanka

You may be too late if your thinking of applying for a start with scotontour but try sending him a PM. He wasn't happy about his e-mail appearing on open forum so there isn't much chance he will want his number displaying. I haven't got it anyway.

the 6 have been notified.
i will keep the other cv's incase i need more

thanks to everyone

looks like i will have to put the old tommy cooper fezz back in the wardrobe,good of you to give the boys on here the chance anyway scotontour well done:cry:

good on you well done. keep me posted if you hear of anyone else looking for good workers.

I also got the nod.
Im REALLY looking forward to going. :)

Excited as f.uck, tbh, lol.

You're not going on your holidays jase lol,good luck in your new job,and keep us all posted:cool:

congratulations , good luck to those about to start this job , well done scotontour

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

ive worked in 6 different countries and also offshore and meet the requirements for this job but didnt think it worth applying as there would be many ahead of me , i hope those going have a great time , and keep the forum updated on their adventures

Firstly, As one of the six Scaffolders selected for the Algerian Assignment I would like to thank Scotontour for the opportunity.

Scotontour must be congratulated in the unorthodox way of recruiting the Scaffolding Crew, by putting his trust in the Scaffolders on this our Scaffolders Forum he may have inadvertently started a trend that other Prime Mover Service Companies may do well to follow.

Our Forum Members are World Class second to none, ranging from Project Management Teams, Design Engineers, Training Providers and last but by NO means the least the Men who supports all of the above the Scaffold Erectors.

I hope that other Prime Movers and Service Companies can recognize the advantages of utilizing this asset by contacting and sourcing their recruitment requirements through our Forum.

I count myself to be very fortunate indeed to be part of this Scaffolders Forum and to be associated with many seasoned Scaffolders who if the opportunity arises could fill the Remit...

So come ahead you Service Companies, source your recruitment direct, contact the Forum...

Garry...

Well said garry couldnt have put it better myself mate.( also one of the six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom