quality scaffs required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck tinheads I suppose that phone box will still be there when you get back. Paddy and Ikram are not the quickest.

well you know them, if they can't reach it from the deck then they're not building it lol

haha, that's true.

I would also say that 1250 a week would come under essential travel on most mens book.

Must Admit 1250 Could Solve A Few Of My Problems Right Now.

i can honestly say i have not seen alkaieda anywhere.
it is a muslim country and as such you have to have your head screwed on.
the money is on offer because its long hours and long days and theres nothing to do.

but i am not twisting anybodies arm. everyone has to satisfy themselves that they will be safe and if your not satisfied dont apply.

ive tried to be honest and not sugar coat it because thats my way.
but some will get emails tomorrow or the next day and then they can make up theyre minds

and thanks for sticking my email up jason much appreciated. dont know why i didnt do that myself. oh yes i didnt want it on show on the internet.

yeah right Jason, your sorry you're one closer to 3000 posts lol

If anyone wants to contact scotontour then first try his profile page for contact details

Last edited:
And maybe now a bit further away from Africa.

and thanks for sticking my email up jason much appreciated. dont know why i didnt do that myself. oh yes i didnt want it on show on the internet.

Your email address is on your profile page, which is public and able to be viewed by everyone anyway.

But, fair enough... ive deleted all the posts with your email in it.

And maybe now a bit further away from Africa.

Ill decide where i work and ill decide when i go and ill decide who i work for.
The man has my CV and my details... if i get a green light, then all good, if not ill continue doing what im doing in England. :)

I would like to give working away a go and thats a much known fact that ive never hidden.
But im not going to lose any sleep over it, either way.

Last edited:
no worries
i just didnt put it on the ad

no hard feelings lol
damn i might have to start you now to prove it lol

think ill apply to get away after that result today lol ill need a tin hat when a turn this phone on well done killie.

Aye your not wrong there mate that was embaressing i will get it tight tomorrow as well.

lol no embarresment at all jamdon the killie keeper had some day am away just now so really didnt see the whole game did stokes dive at the end or was it a foul if he dived lennon wants to get shot of him hes a right knob of a guy,nae complaints from me from what i saw.

thanks to everyone who sent cv's.
i have over 50 now and have narrowed it down.

i shall contact the 6 later today or tomorrow

many thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom