Opportunities in Canada

I'm currently working in Alberta, didn't have to do any training/courses. Told them when I applied for the job I had my CISRS advanced, all they wanted me to do was scan it and send it through to them and that was that, started a week later.

In Atlantic canada everyone has to have this card, it will come in Canada wide eventually i guess.... good one for you though mate, I got CISRS adv acaff, inspection, supervisor, and I still have to do the course... looking forward to it now though...

ITs actually a great place to live.. your probably a scrubber, so it will be no use to you mate...

Hi mate would be very interested if you could forward email or phone number.i have been scaffolding for about 20 years,have looked at australia but not on the skills short list,hope you will forward details on for me cheers Kev

Hi mate would be very interested if you could forward email or phone number.i have been scaffolding for about 20 years,have looked at australia but not on the skills short list,hope you will forward details on for me cheers Kev

me ???

Am interested in working in canada am part two scaffolder with 14years experiance i also have scaffold inspection ticket and level 1bricklaying would apricate any info to get me there

hi mate what kind off rates are you looking at in canada and hours. i have 10 years experiance and 8 in oil and gas

In Atlantic canada everyone has to have this card, it will come in Canada wide eventually i guess.... good one for you though mate, I got CISRS adv acaff, inspection, supervisor, and I still have to do the course... looking forward to it now though...

Cala are you out there with your family, also how long did the process take to get out there

Cala are you out there with your family, also how long did the process take to get out there

Yeh out with wife and daughter mate.. took us around 2 years to get residency.. its a long affair... Scaffolding isn't a trade here like the UK.. so its not on their list (NOC) of jobs urgently needed... I have to do a 6 week course starting next week, after that it goes up to an 11 week course ( thats in Atlantiic canada ) good thing is a decent scaff will be right up there with our UK knowledge... Its a beautiful place to live, some things are expensive and some cheaper than the UK, but its not a cheap place to live in general... you thinking of moving over ??

I,m not sure mate, looking for a change of lifestyle. We're looking at a few different options that don,t involve scaffolding, health and safety etc etc. Want to spend more time with the family and not be working every hour.

Top Bottom