Heads up me arrse.

And you'll still be fat....lol lol.

jeff....All the best for your wife today pal. Fingers crossed for the best outcome.

auright bobby you got a few pounds hanging over the belt mate according to bigdogs boll.ocks iam fat aswell but he never met me where the fu.ck is bigbogs gonads anyway you don't hear from him now perhaps we should start a thread as anybody seen big dogs gonads.

auright bobby you got a few pounds hanging over the belt mate according to bigdogs boll.ocks iam fat aswell but he never met me where the fu.ck is bigbogs gonads anyway you don't hear from him now perhaps we should start a thread as anybody seen big dogs gonads.

What a fat bloke from Yorkshire never!!!!!!! :laugh:

Yeah he must be working Shame good for the forum entertainment wise mick, did you go to Azerbaijan then mate?

Jeff stay strong brother ,
my sister who is only 47 was diagnosed with breast cancer and it took the NHS a year to work she had it ,
i thought it was to late for treatment but she fought it nail and tooth ,
she had the chemo and a double mastectomy last year and is now in remission and as we speak is all clear ( thats not say it cant come back )

take it from a man who used to go on the ale at the first sign of a problem it solves nothing and in fact makes things a lot worse in the morning ,
because you have a sore head and feel like *****

take it one day at a time and be strong for your wife

all the best fella

Phil.

Thanks phillios. I never realised just how much support I was going to receive from you lot. Thanks lads you haven't got a clue just how much it means. Thank you all so much.

We all have the big ol hairy arsed attitude on site and in the pub mate. But we all have a big heart and look after our own when in trouble or strife.
Stay strong brother.

Now then lads..... Not after any sympathy. But recently found out wife has got cancer. Anyone else gone or going through the same Shiite & how you have dealt with things. Drinking like a diickhead. I know worst thing ever but can't help it at mo. Like I said heads up me arrse.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry to hear about this fella, but there is one thing she needs u to support her mate n u can't do that if ya just hittin the drink pal! This happened to a lad I no n in the end his wife left him cos the drink was just getting out of control n he couldn't support her!

My thoughts go out to you and your wife at this troubled time,
But I think every one has a story of cancer these days me included.
I lost my dad to it and my mum has just been given her all clear to breast cancer....Be strong it can be stalled long enough to make the rest of life worth living.
Do everything you can on your wifes bucket list it will give you some good memorys if and when the time comes to say goodbye.
Stay strong my friend

thanks bobbysupascaff it gives faith in the nhs they are fantastic at helping slow down cancer.
I now am returning the love & care my mum gave me as a child.

Thanks tubeboy. Sorry about your dad n like Bobby said good news about ur mam. Once again thanks for ur kind words they really do mean a lot. Good luck mate.

Top Bottom