Ecitb scaffs tkt

:confused::confused:
YER I JUST DONE THE operative CSSC TEST

cisrs TOLD ME TO DO THIS AND THEY RENEW MY CARD

:confused:probably didnt make it clear on last thread if i have a ecitb advanced with a cisrs trainee with cscs on it you cant work on some sites and use spanners.but if you have a cscs operative card with a ecitb you can work as a scaffolder confussed cos iam:laugh:

Well heres a new one, the company i work for, are going to send me on my Part 1, but before i am booked on the course they are having the training centre, training consultant come down to assess me at work, to see if the government will meet some of the costs under train to gain, basically to see that i can scaffold, before they wasted any of there money on me. so after nearly 14 years in the the game, ive got to be assessed to go on a f**king Part 1.

Well heres a new one, the company i work for, are going to send me on my Part 1, but before i am booked on the course they are having the training centre, training consultant come down to assess me at work, to see if the government will meet some of the costs under train to gain, basically to see that i can scaffold, before they wasted any of there money on me. so after nearly 14 years in the the game, ive got to be assessed to go on a f**king Part 1.

So your at a firm which is prepared to send you on a course and with the possibility with the cost being met half way by the UK taxpayer and your in full time employment, that's sounds great so why moan that someone is gonna come out have the craic with you and suss out your clued up over brew ??
There is another thread on here that mentions about training and how many aassessors And the training syllabus needs an overhaul cos it's to easy and idiots are getting cards like it's Xmas !!
The fella will only be doing his job and with 14 years in the industry should be a breeze , all the best RV

So your at a firm which is prepared to send you on a course and with the possibility with the cost being met half way by the UK taxpayer and your in full time employment, that's sounds great so why moan that someone is gonna come out have the craic with you and suss out your clued up over brew ??
There is another thread on here that mentions about training and how many aassessors And the training syllabus needs an overhaul cos it's to easy and idiots are getting cards like it's Xmas !!
The fella will only be doing his job and with 14 years in the industry should be a breeze , all the best RV

So what does 'brew' mean again?

Good debate coming on here....Its a waste of taxpayers money eitherway RV. animal will breeze it and still have to do part one...Joke

you know what Im getting at phil,change the goalposts and everyone jumps on the bandwagon..at someone elses expence,

you know what Im getting at phil,change the goalposts and everyone jumps on the bandwagon..at someone elses expence,

Yeah, it's called 'job creation' mate.

It'll never change, so best just to jump through the hoops and enjoy an easier life.

yer right there Phil, Just done it, cost me a good few quid,but things are looking up.

this guys had a ticket which is been fine yeah will be a breeze with 14 years exsperience send the trainning consultant out assess him and pass him off save the £980 tax payers and goverments money for a school leaver that wants to come into the scaffold industry not waste it

Dico

The Government does not and never has had any money

It all comes from us mugs that pay all the Fecking taxes that the hooray Henry,s can think up, while sat on thier arses drinking tea drawing large salaries and expenses

this just shows the idiocy of the original decision created by the powers that be and now going to hamper funds setaside for train to gain,this just accentuates the debacle at hand.

Thats like put " wood in hole" just say shut the door...:amuse:

If you had a reliable worker with 15 years experience in your Industry would you value him?

Would you want his experience to help others?

Or would you turn your back on him & class him as a nobody & ask him to go to the bottom of the pile & start training with 18 year olds & school leavers!!!

Not my idea of progress & keeping skills at the forefront of Industry.

Scaffolders used to look out for other Scaffolders, now I don't know?

Ragscaff

Top Bottom