Bolton Scaff!

phoned up for a start micky answered the phone i thought anthony had turned scouse being a rochdale red anyway we never got a start sine die or discramination for being a bluenose never found out ended up hanging by our goolies in vaux he was ok anthony bsc

got finished up fri at uk access mans dik boys wages say no more no sorry we left looking irons in fire before nov handicap any thing about got to get a bend soon keeping bookie in riches paid his dubai manshion going

ha ! ive heard it was Speakmans thats screwed or something but they were going to keep one of the four companies going but ive not heard which one it is! i dont know! very confusing!!!

the trouble is,that the chap that owns speakmans,is the dad of the person that owns bolton,(lee)he bought him the firm for a birthday pressy,so i would say there independant of each other,i cant see one dragging the other down.:amuse:

the whole peakway group in liquidation could take 6 months to wind up. hardman been rumbled for all his dodgy bachanders

yes

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

i cant believe big ben still going worked there about 8 years ago back street outfit but paid good money and in cash big bear [ian wilson ] useless

yes

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

i cant believe big ben still going worked there about 8 years ago back street outfit but paid good money and in cash big bear [ian wilson ] useless

I won't comment on this ''man'';)

i believe someone told tales on ian wilson to the tax man,some time ago,cost him ten grand,might go that route myself yet.he dint half slag the person off.:D:D:D

i have some of the bigben fittings.
would you be knowing steve baxendale from middleton,redviking,he was at interserve for quite a while.

Top Bottom