Bolton Scaff!

saw there waggons last week so dont know pal

could have been speakmans thats gone!

dont know about dave hes tied up with Network isnt he?

i was at bolton when dave lee was there,he was ordering new gear and telling his boys to load up, he had them putting it away for when he went on his own.the little two hat.:D

YES its gone liquidators took control 2day 40 years its been trading could be more feel sorry 4 the lads

thats what i like about the forum the worlds a small place exspecially on the scaffold circuit he how laughs first laughs last lol

a and a has gone this week, we have picked up a few of his jobs. been stripping and stacking his gear for two days now!

hi tec went a while ago,not looking good is it,i want the barsteward that sacked me to go tits up yet,i will help if possible.:D:D

ian wilson ,from big ben scaffold northwest,i was there seven years,in all that time had about ten days off,new lads start,started telling him sxit about me,he listened to them,then they say its either him or us,he picked me,if he had called there bluff were would they have gone,nowere as they have no tickets or owt,no one will work with them as they are slashers.i will have my day with them.:D

Top Bottom