Beams up right way?

Are you sure that was the only factor?

Oh yes I'm a designer send your business my way!!!!!!

**** off you have a right to check any bodies competency whom you are employing.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

To be a scaffolder you have hold the relevant CISRS card so what do they hold?

It's like anything though, we have had good and bad from all sorts of sources. We had one a few month's back where we just couldn't possible follow sg4 10 regulations to build it. We went to another supplier and the next one was 10 times more complicated but still came back mint. Most folk only get away with one poor job.

[/COLOR]To be a scaffolder you have hold the relevant CISRS card so what do they hold?[/QUOTE]

Dont think so mate.!!!

Ally do u mean 5973 ?

Sorry Scaffy, I do. I was dealing with a permit today and have been trying to tell them for years and it's starting to stick in my craw a wee bit.

[/COLOR]To be a scaffolder you have hold the relevant CISRS card so what do they hold?

Dont think so mate.!!![/QUOTE]

Fred my thoughts on the ECITB card are can be viewed on here but it's gone bud get on it or don't. Even Dico is trying. ( come on Dico.)

Pick the chin up then Fred. Get it done think ov no1.

So, who is auditing the designers?

Check out MGW's website & their projects, design notes. Then look at non-staggered joints galore.

See how many other blatant mistakes are on show.:eek:

I think the word is competent in the hse manuals and theres no law saying I have to have a ticket. As I wont be working on site ,nuclear, offshore Ill stick to my leaners.
Im pleased Dico and Animal having been in the game for 20 years plus are now proper scaffs.:laugh::laugh:

You know yourself if your erecting a design scaffold , any changes at all you contact the design engineer for approval

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

ahh orkney pal, is that for rbg/stork ?:blink1:

Aye m8 I'm up here just now 2 shifts left

I posted this due to a couple lads saying the beams were the wrong way up in another post. Here's the pic.
51849c82eff6e8dc5fb8ed4137d8fed0.jpg
The beams are the same way as all the drawings
The question has to be asked with that many hangers why does it even need beams in the bottom?

Top Bottom